Review: howtoworkoutexercise.blogspot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
Site look's very clean cut, but what does it have to offer that other fitness blogs do? Give the site something to pop out. Maybe a site logo not just some simple text. It's a very bland simple website, has potential to be something. I'd look into getting more posts in there also. Good luck with your website.

Yeah looks ok.
A few things I will mention.

Aqo1p.png

No need for two "Home" buttons in my opinion.
Also, two "Twitter" buttons. One doesn't work, and the other goes to a default url - unless your twitter account is "YOUR_USERNAME" ??
I haven't checked the other social buttons, but I imagine it's the same.

If you decide to get rid of the top bar as it's not needed, then I would move the search down into the header area.

Or, another option would be to get rid of all the social buttons and replace it with your rss / twitter & search bar.

That's all for now.

Site look's very clean cut, but what does it have to offer that other fitness blogs do? Give the site something to pop out. Maybe a site logo not just some simple text. It's a very bland simple website, has potential to be something. I'd look into getting more posts in there also. Good luck with your website.

Well I am not experienced in world-wide websites, All the websites I made was for my specific country, so I decided to start with blogger blog. I can't offer gifts or things that other fitness blogs dont offer, but I post my own unique content and ideas about fitness.

Ashleyuk1984, I liked your reply! Thanks for the great ideas and fixes, I fixed few things from what you said, thank you very much :)

Holy moly that URL is a mouthful. i had to take 2 breaks in saying it.

@OP

Yes its possible, all you dead is setup an URL through your Blogger settings and direct it to your site, and you do publishing through the same Panel as Blogger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back