Review: HiTech2Day.tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdr111446

Hello, its been along time since i had my last websites going, so i just came and planned to open a new one,
time has passed, and i have lost some skills at website's developing :), so here i share my new website and looking for every bit of advice
does this site looks good?, is it user friendly?, is the speed of loading each page (browser/mobile) is acceptable and cachable to google robots without any problem?,
how could i generate more traffic?, i know traffic thing takes time to develop, but how should i start this mission correctly so i'll get good result, i've heared alot about backlinks, so are they really helpful overall?, yup i've got my site indexed into alexa's list (may take 2-3 working days for alexa to accept the request tho), what else?, if you have anything you think you could share it here, please, just please dont hesitate to share it, and ill be thankful !! :)

My Website : High Tech Today - Latest Technology News

thanks alot, appreciate your help ! :)

2 comments
I access your website. It's quite hard to navigate and make internal searchs. I think you should group similar content into categories to make reader easy to find similar contents

except for blue category labels, your website looks like a monochrome picture
if that is your idea, it's fine :)) just my personal thought that i don't like it much :D
maybe that's also the effect by gray background, it's better to change it to a blurred picture or abstract background :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back