Review GirlWallpapers.ws

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
Nice actually :)

Loved your favicon <3

I would have proffered the walls to open on a new tab when you click on it.

Also, dont you think a "next" & "previous" button is missing when you viewing a wallpaper?

Overall, I liked it tbh :)

Nice actually :)

Loved your favicon <3

I would have proffered the walls to open on a new tab when you click on it.

Also, dont you think a "next" & "previous" button is missing when you viewing a wallpaper?

Overall, I liked it tbh :)

Hi,

Thanks for your review. I'll look into opening a new tab when you click on a wallpaper. It might be irritating to the user by doing that. I know it annoys me :P.

Also, there is a previous and next button. Well it doesn't say previous and next it says the next wallpapers title

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/WcWDk.png[/SLIDE]

the f**** happened :O your site added automatic message to my facebook page :O my sister happened to be also there atm and saw this :facepalm: wtf man

you really should disable it and add "like" button on your page to let people choose if they want this on fb page or not. autowallpost = not cool man, not going to visit your site bcause of this anymore, dont want everyone in fb to see what sites i visit

other than that your site looks cool though, and has really nice wallpapers

the f**** happened :O your site added automatic message to my facebook page :O my sister happened to be also there atm and saw this :facepalm: wtf man

Thanks a ton for informing that, i just logged out of fb :P

Ontopic:
-You could add some links in the Navbar. It looks empty that way. Example: Add some categories
-TBH you can improve your logo as it looks plain. Some hot girl logo would look awesome on this site.

8/10

Hi,

Thanks for your review. I'll look into opening a new tab when you click on a wallpaper. It might be irritating to the user by doing that. I know it annoys me :P.

Also, there is a previous and next button. Well it doesn't say previous and next it says the next wallpapers title

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/WcWDk.png[/SLIDE]

Aah, i missed that button.

Just checked FB, wtf :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back