Status
Not open for further replies.

black0xio

logo.png

teamOxio Technologies LLP is back again with another website, this time its a domain registration website - GetMeA.Name.

About GetMeA.Name

GetMeA.Name is a simple to use domain registration website which as other teamOxio websites has a very simple, yet intuitive UI. The design is clean and without any kind of advertisements or pop ups.

Payment Methods

At GetMeA.Name we support the following payment methods:

• Alertpay
  • Liberty Reserve
  • Indian Bank Transfer
  • PayPal
Features

We currently provide the following features:

• Instant Domain Registration (around 5-10 minutes max)
  • DNS Management (Basic and Advanced)
  • WhoIS Protection
  • Domain Lock
If you require any other specific feature do let us know.

Do review on the site's design and functionality, let us know if we are missing something or about any bug that you may find.

22 comments
awesome site mate.
I totally love the design.
Logo - pro ! (y)
Prices are same for all the domain extensions, my suggestion : provide difference in prices, give discounts, promo codes so that you can gain popularity. :)

Awesome work man

Just some few things you can improve:
-Login/Register text is not clear. Also the register form is out of alignment
-Change the location of this. It hides 'Click to add it to your cart' and makes the site confusing.
-There is no option to delete single domains from cart. Only an option to empty the entire cart.
-The domain searching speed is slow. Also it would be better if you could add a loading mouse pointer when it is searching for a domain (just a suggestion ;))

@Froomple: Mate, I'll be making some promo codes soon on the occasion of launch :D
@Carbon: Well I think you are using an old browser, coz Login/Register is clear as behind that there is a black bar. SCREENSHOT
As for the Location of the notification, yeah I overlooked that, my head is all messed up :P. Will fix it asap.
Deleting single domains, is also coming up soon.
Domain searching well, I'll try to find some solution.

I'll be updating the site again within the next 24 hours. Hopefully with some promo codes :D

More things to come:
-Price List
-Minor tweaks in CSS for compatibility over all browsers.

Awesome as usual :)

Btw which domain registrar API are you using ?

Edit : I tried registering, but I didn't receive any confirmation email.

And make the logo clickable

Last edited:
TGidk.png

Using the newest version of chrome, btw nice site but the domain does not look that professional, .com would be much better anyways goodluck

@xTreme: Activated your account myself, the email issue is with the server. I'm thinking on shifting soon.
@Suhel @Carbon: Hmm, well I use Firefox its all good there, nevertheless I'll surely check into this. Thanks for reporting guys. :)

All reported bugs fixed.
Promo codes on occasion of launch:

GETINLESS - Get any .in or .org.in for just $3.50 (With DNS Management, Expires on 10 uses or on 31st May whichever is earlier.)

GETMEACOM - Get any .com .org .net for just $9.50 (With WhoIS and DNS Management, Expires on 5 uses or on 31st May whichever is earlier.)

Hurry up guys :D

@xTreme: I'm checking into this. But unfortunately the help desk of Payza is down. :facepalm:
Hopefully it should be back asap. Moreover, check your PM.

Great work again. Many people here needed a domain registrar that accepts Alertpay.

Ontopic, great site design and the processing button (circle rotation) simply rocks.
The domain is also a cool one.

Excellent job.

Looks great but some important pages are needed:
- privacy policy (needed on all websites)
- about us page (takes a while to figure out the function of the site)
- contact us page (looks more pro)

I like the logo, web 2.0 and simple. Make a matching favicon.

Great work with the jquery

Change the title from: Get Me A Name | GetMeA.Name
To: Get Me A Name | 'write a slogan/what your site does here'
Right now its a waste of title space for keywords. Plus, sort out the titles on other pages too.

I'd put the "Login/Register" link at the top-right (thats where most people look for a "Login/Registration" link)

Keep working on it ;) its got some potential.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back