Review: FreeBooksOnline.top/forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments

This message seems dangerous​

Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal information.

Message received during verification on Gmail.

Not good at all.

Zvezdaaaaaa
Post automatically merged:

Copy paste and leech from sanet... Why?
why its important that? I dont get it. I invite few users with multiposter to start to posting there. And how i can control all of them where why and how leech their uploads. I just want to be more useful for visitors. btw sta lupetas bre?

This message seems dangerous​

Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal information.

Message received during verification on Gmail.

Not good at all.

sir, i setup stmp from gmail for more fast delivery activation email. I will check that. ty for reply.

ty @sniffdog for reply to the thread, but can't got it. You like respected and long time webmaster can't see its website a newborn. Where are positive comments and support? I rly don't need but why we call wj a webmaster forum. Amateurs like me still learn and we can't build a websites like you guys. I just start to post on the homepage and next week will start to share these post to my followers.

@iAmSick
I have it "How it works" into my Draft pages, i still don't have idea how my main menu need to look. Maybe you have some suggestion to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back