Review: free-magazine.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 comments
Top- logo, search box, login/register button, social sharing button these all I think today a site really needed to get rated good. Design is very clear, specially I like colors, background and menu..

Design and colors are nice. Design is not dynamic though, scrollbars at lower resolution, and not mobile friendly. The contact link does not work.

HI!

Thank you for your feedback.

My web site is not a worpress one, so Infinite scroll plugin does not suits my needs.

And from my point of view this plugin is a bad one, because it has no callback methods, so I have no control over the loading process.

If i like to add infinite scroll to my web site I'll make custom one.

But personally I do not like infinite scrolling on web sites.

Today I've finished search functionality and plan to add country versions of web site, so if user selects country, he sees Magazines only for this country, I think this feature would be nice.

HI!

I've added responsivenes to the web site.

I've also change carousel plugin and respopnsive menu.

Please review it and tell me you opinion.

Clear your content - If you featuring MAG! Suppose you featuring a MAG! called MAXIM 2015 UK. You should also put US, ASIA, Korean and all other 35 edition relished by the MAXIM at a same day or make category for each country and put a on Air date.

or Make site separately for US or UK edition and All MAXIM US edition should be there!

Put some effort man..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back