Review: FollowersCircle.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJQuicko

Hi Everyone,

Please review FollowersCircle.com.
The sote is a newly established social network exchange for earning free followers, likes, shares and subscribers.

URL: http://www.followerscircle.com

P.S.: You'll get Free 2000 COINS (worth $4) upon sign-up.

Last edited:
9 comments
The free coins received upon registartion is worth $4. And when you refer a friend, family, or subscriber, you'll get another 1000 coins whichs is worth $2.

This is a generous offer to members which means you get $20 worth of coins when you refer 10 new members.

well,
-you got good domain you can design pretty cool logo
- while registration, if pass does not match only those fields should rest not everything
- your Favicon does not load
- do not show registered members number to guests
cmEqk.png

rest its cool
Tip: as this script has only this skin, if you can get custom skin with cool features your business shall last longer

Thanks for checking the site immu. We'll take note and implement your suggestions. Favicon? We'll check that one. Visit the site again soon.:)

nice project. I wish you grow and be successful for this project of social exchange.

Thanks mate. I hope you've joined already, because right now there's a limited time promo.

Herr's the details to earn good amount of freebies. First, Join FollowersCircle.com. Then, refer a friend. Each new member that you refer, you'll receive 2000 COINS plus $0.1 of cash.

If you have refer 10 friends, then you'll receive 20,000 COINS (worth $36) + $1 cash. You may use these coins to earn new followers, or post banner ads. You may even exchange it for cash with other members.

This is just on of many ways to earn from social media.

See you at the http://www.FollowersCircle.com. This promo is valid only until January 4, 2013.

Looks like another generic social media exchange. But really great domain name.

Yeah, it's a great domain name and were trying to make it unique as much as possible. I guess we have the highest registration and referral rewards around.:D

See you at the FollowersCircle.com

Looks pretty great to me (y)
Great color combination, Maybe a little dark.
Lacks a little bit of the Details about the site. Not that "Capturing" & wants me to join it by looking at the Main site. [hmmm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back