Review:file.isodownload.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

proposter

Hi, here's my website link: http://file.isodownload.org

I have created this subdomain website for game & movie downloading, but I need to improve my website design and configuration. I have put download and similar keywords to all of my articles because of the google seo reason. So, I mean we are not provide pirating links. All of my website locked (hidden) content represents official game store purchase links like amazon, gamefly, gamestop and others. I sell my membership accounts for my locked content authorization.

I use clicksor, amazon affiliate and infolinks ads. Please give me advice which ads should I use? And give me advice for how to sell more premium membership on my website.

6 comments
So lets say that i wanted to download/buy hitman absolution for the xbox 360. I have to get your premium membership and you'll simply link me to an online game store like amazon?

so why would someone pay you 19 $ do buy a game from someone else?
"
Download link for ZombiU – Wii U ISO – ROM – REGION FREE:
This file can only be accessed by at least Gold Membership!"
SO you are planning on foolin your members that they can download what you want them to buy in order to get commisions from that sales too..

Congrats , you can participate on scam of the year projects in the filesharing world.

Anyway, good luck but prepare yourself on having manny paypal dispute's on your ass ..

Hey ms7,
So, give me advice on this. I want to be legal and not trick to people. I got no sale because of the amazon, gamestop links. People dont want to get those game market links. Those keywords (download, torrent, iso, free download etc.) are just for google seo and getting max. traffic to my website. I also describe what premium membership do on about us page, and terms&condition page (pre-sale, and registration pages) and right side text widget. So, people's are already know what they have if they pay.

So if someone wanted a pc game , you would just give them a link to amazon to buy it and charge them $19 for providing them a link ?

If you want to be legal then why use those SEO keywords e.g. iso etc ? are you just sending them to a torrent site ?

If you are giving them a direct link to an .iso, then Users will also need modified consoles aswell, that they propbably don't know they need. Very misleading, looks like you are trying to sell digital downloads when you have no right to do so? I don't know, i cannot see where your links lead to as they are premium only.

Also pretty sure this is against paypals terms ?

maybe you would be better off just being an amazon affiliate, write game reviews etc.

Last edited:
So if someone wanted a pc game , you would just give them a link to amazon to buy it and charge them $19 for providing them a link ?
Yes. I just give them to amazon link, because of the copyright reason. (I mean I dont want to do illegal file share).
If you want to be legal then why use those SEO keywords e.g. iso etc ? are you just sending them to a torrent site ?
I use these seo keywords (torrent, download, iso etc.) for just getting huge traffic from search engines.I notice this also on http://file.isodownload.org/about-us/ about us page and http://file.isodownload.org/terms-conditions/ terms condition page.
If I give them warez, torrent or modified own server links then this will probably gonna criminal issue for me. I dont want this. But I dont want to scam visitors (paid memberships) too. That's why I have noticed game store linking all of the areas on my site (plus right widget).
I ask an attorney and he said; if you give amazon, gamefly, gamestop etc. links then it's ok. There is no penalty for warez keywording to your articles..

If you are giving them a direct link to an .iso, then Users will also need modified consoles aswell, that they propbably don't know they need. Very misleading, looks like you are trying to sell digital downloads when you have no right to do so? I don't know, i cannot see where your links lead to as they are premium only.

Just send me your ID and pass via e-mail to isodownloadorg@gmail.com . I will give you a test account and you will see what premium memberships can be earn. I promote free netload premium and ads free and fast website browsing features too.
Look at our membership sign up page for more info: http://file.isodownload.org/membership-signup/

Also pretty sure this is against paypals terms ?

maybe you would be better off just being an amazon affiliate, write game reviews etc.

I don't know I just gave warez keywords on my articles. But there is no illegal file sharing or linking on my website locked content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back