Status
Not open for further replies.

speedofpain

Envato Warez | Sharing Envato Marketplace Items Since 2009

A discounted site featuring only Envato marketplace items. Get your favorite Envato items for free or at massively discounted prices. We also have a points system. Get rewarded points for each $1 you spend.

We have been the #1 place for untouched straight from the source downloads since 2009. We have re worked the site and completely overhauled the system over the last few months. The site is open and ready to fulfill all your internet needs.

All items are from Envato. All PSDs and help files included (if they came with them).

Absolutely no RIPs are allowed.

Get your discounted items from ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, GraphicRiver, And all the others!!!

Last edited:
5 comments
Why is it called Envato Warez if you are just reselling scripts from the envato marketplace at a discounted rate.
If i were you i would look up the definition of the word warez.

Why is it called Envato Warez if you are just reselling scripts from the envato marketplace at a discounted rate.
If i were you i would look up the definition of the word warez.

I can see you didn't even visit the site. Why leave a comment if your not going to visit the site? Perhaps you should look up the word.. "Review". Well over half the items are free.

Just made a requests page Envato Warez | Requests

Just made a requests page Envato Warez | Requests

Last edited:
Really nice work. Beautiful layout and is everything running fine.

I just recommend you to add a "favicon", I missed this. And I have a question: Why should I buy something from you and not from Envato directly?

I never said you should buy anything from me rather than envato. If you have the money you probably should buy from them... i would think this would go with anything on a warez/download or any site.

The issue is not everyone has $55 or $60 to drop on a theme they dont even know they will like. Envato also can be rather deceiving. I have purchased many items from them and when going to use them found them nothing like the demo product. Authors can make demo be whatever they want to. Not everyone may get that same result that a demo is or find the code not that good, or when actually using it just find its not what they want. many reason here. I offer a site where you can buy a $60 theme for $2.99... test it out, and if you like it either buy it and support the author if you wish.

Just about all my items come with full PSDs, help files and everything that comes from the download on envato. So after you buy from me you will get a good idea of what your getting yourself into if you decide to spend more money on Envato.

Interesting, so does the buyer also get the proper license, envato account etc? I wonder how you get such huge discount codes.. Is there any secret back of this?

BTW, Nice design, Site speed is really slow tho. Work on the site speed and the SEO, should get you on somewhere :)

Good luck & tip off a few goodies to us too :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back