Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemicalX

Hello Guys,

I re-opened my blog couple of days ago and decided to pay attention to it.All tutorials are written by me no copy/pasta here. All you have to do is tell me is there any widget you want me to re-locate or add any. What more features should i add and is there any need to change background and text color?Just tell me everything about what could be changed in my blog :)

Review Here : EarningOn.Net

Waiting for your review :)
Regards

Last edited:
20 comments
Your site has a clean layout which is really really good.

DoggY loves your site chem!!. There are some interesting articles on your site which can't be ignored. :cough:

Bloggie works great on Blog sites. Cheer mate!! (y)

Loaded too slow for me,

Beside that the layout seems good. Tuts are obviously good try including making use of mini-gig sites and a list of simple gigs that could earn money.

Also why do you need so many social media buttons
c1pc.png

The theme looks good and is responsive too so no problems there

Good luck with the site.

nice one chem, the site is clean and shows what its meant to show. i do agree with server police on what he showed though, maybe you can add those small hovering icons on the left or right side for social media instead of those. oh and its image Screenshot by Lightshot is broken.

Administrative Contact:
Whois
Whois Protected
Technical Contact:
Whois
Whois Protected

Great site chemicalx
Your site has a clean layout which is really really good.,And Whois Protected ! Great

Cheer mate!!

dp

I actually like your site as its simple and clean and navigation friendly
I read some articles on your site but the thing that they do require the written information but most users i know are interested in examples like images of the website and links redirecting to them
Ie you have briefly explained as to how things are done but in some articles have forgotten to mention as to where to do the things.

The long awaited review is about to begin. Fasten in your seat belts and haha jk. I really like the way your site is, but there are definitely some changes that I would make to put it into the next level.

Top to bottom here we go.....

LOST IN SPACE

Starting off with the header, you've got a ton of space up there your throwing away, there's literally so much space that it almost makes me feel like I'm being sucked out into outer space. No but seriously, just stare at your header for a few minutes on a nice decent resolution and you'll get the feeling that you're out here all by yourself. There's no need to have this much room. This is the very first thing your visitors see when they come to your site, so it should be one of your strongest points, unfortunately in my opinion it's one of the weakest parts on your site.

LOST MY SHOE

No I didn't really lose my shoe. Let's jump to the footer, or should I say, what footer? Why exactly are the recent posts and tag cloud on the footer? You want people to be able to see your recent posts on the right navigation. You also want the tag cloud to go on the right as well at the very bottom.

BIG ASS BUTTONS

Why so big on the Social Networking icons? They are huge. To put it into perspective of just how huge that they are, they are larger than the logo for your website. Never, in any case should these buttons be larger than the logo of your site. Reduce the size of these, just because they are bigger doesn't mean that they will get more attention. Makes me want to avoid them altogether, because they are all up in my face :|.

IS IT A FOGGY DAY?

When people think about earning online, or earning money period. They think (or should be thinking) happy thoughts. When I'm on your website I feel like there's this gigantic cloud hovering over this website like from the zoloft commercials. There's so much potential, so much good content, but then there's that dark cloud that's just hovering and throwing off the mood. Why not brighten up the page? Make it like a sunny day, instead of a foggy day. Put people in high spirits, make it so when they come to your site, they feel like they've been refreshed the moment they land on your page. Bam hit em with the magnificent header, BAM hit em with the uplifting color scheme, BAM hit em with the content.

-----------------

In my opinion I would move the social networking icons directly below the search box, reducing the icons to be proportionate with the search box. Put nothing in the place of the old social networking icons, just bump up the tabs. Add some more color to the site, add more content and redesign a better header along with the new upbeat uplifting color scheme. Move recent posts to the right side along with tag cloud featured at the bottom of right. Re create the footer Archives on the left, contact, about, additional such links in the middle and more social networking, sharing, webmaster links on the right for the trifecta. Get rid of the "Back to Top" blue button on the very bottom, move that to the right of the page, make it static (who wants to scroll to the VERY bottom of the page just to go back to the VERY top). On the left hand side I would put a widget of some kind that is static also on the middle of the page. It could be like a Earning Tip of the Day, and you could have your own special earning page of the day go there, just to add additional content to the mix.

Additionally I would suggest posting a custom Earning Article here on WJunction in the Article Draft Centre. This way you can plug your site for additional traffic to your site. Which is a positive for you.

Hope my review helped. Will look forward to reviewing again.

Good luck with your site Chem (y) Keep up the good work - love the custom articles!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back