Review: dreamteamdownloads1.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybbird1

I have worked long and hard on my new site to get it right

(http://www.wjunction.com/16-webmaster-discussion/131788-help-my-site-stolen-me-scammed.html)

so its an all round entertainment & help site (on many things - Computer repair/advice, Graphics and so on).
So I would appreciate your reviews and tell me what you think please

I put at least 15 hours per day on it, trying to find interesting stuff and news etc, to post to try to attract members and encourage them to join in and post, but nothing seems to help. So maybe you guys can advise me what is missing, if anything.

Thanks in advance. :sun:

Last edited:
10 comments
I like her site. It has good topics and all so neatly distributed among several relevant sub-forums that any one will like to scroll through ones favorite category.

You have the choice of 4 different skins to choose from. It took me weeks to choose and buy the best 2 out of hundreds of skins

When you guys check it out can you please let me know if the server is working well and if the registration process is easy and fast, that is important to report these in your reviews, especially the registration process as someone told me its a bit slow

Also I set up the format that guests could see all sections but could not open any threads within all, except the guest sections

Thank you.

Yeah but I wanted to make the name nondescript, for security reasons, if you get my meanings

Thanks for your input Your Mum. I still cant understand why so many members on this site join in and post, yet are nervous to on my site. All the staff are really friendly and we have a great laugh, yet only a few ever have the courage to post.

DejaVu as Ive said before you have the choice of 4 skins, to suit everyones pallet ;)

Get a new domain name, and checkout the site's loading time. I've check out all 3 of the skins and neither interest me. But my thing is once you'll post the latest scene release, then you'll start to attract more members too.

Thanks for the input Myth, can you explain more fully what you mean by this please

"once you'll post the latest scene release"

Thanks

Latest scene releases are posted there, I have found. The name should be shortened if possible. And so many sub-forums is always visible (Movies, Music, Ebook sub-forums) and therefore looks cluttered. If sub-forums can be hidden (toggle button) it will look slim.

The new sub sections were made by me on recommendations by many members.

However many of the Movie subs were closed to help Uploaders and to stop confusion and make life easier for them.

The name is too tough to change now, as my site is known as a trustworthy site with good helpful staff.

And we do help many people on there in many different ways, not only on warez.....

Read my help on this site here;

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-h...advice-filehosts-payouts-etc.html#post1471052

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back