Review: DownloadMovieZ.Org

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
Must say, that's one of the decent movies sites online atm. Everything looks great, i love the way you've played with the CSS and colors. Only thing you should change, is the logo. It looks odd when compared to the overall look of the site. Perhaps removing the shadow and reducing the stroke around the logo will make it look better.
I hope you are serious about the site and keep it live for a long time. (y)

Must say, that's one of the decent movies sites online atm. Everything looks great, i love the way you've played with the CSS and colors. Only thing you should change, is the logo. It looks odd when compared to the overall look of the site. Perhaps removing the shadow and reducing the stroke around the logo will make it look better.
I hope you are serious about the site and keep it live for a long time. (y)
I have change new logo. Isn't it ok? :)

nice site, nice script, i love datalife, :)

i suggest you to use a dark background it will be good, you may see the background in my site you can use some thing like that, the point of using dark background that to make the eyes only focus on the content in the middle, this is my opinion, if you take it :dan:

its better, but you decreased the stroke layer to a bit too much. :P
Increase the stroke size to 2. :)
Look great. Thank you very much! (y)

nice site, nice script, i love datalife, :)

i suggest you to use a dark background it will be good, you may see the background in my site you can use some thing like that, the point of using dark background that to make the eyes only focus on the content in the middle, this is my opinion, if you take it :dan:
I try with black and grey color, but look bad with color of text, but thank you for your suggest :)

Last edited:
Personally I think there is too many movies across.

E.g. there is 5 across, therefore the posters have to be small.

The homepage would look a lot better if there was 3 or 4 bigger posters.

It looks very crowded at the moment.

Regards.

Personally I think there is too many movies across.

E.g. there is 5 across, therefore the posters have to be small.

The homepage would look a lot better if there was 3 or 4 bigger posters.

It looks very crowded at the moment.

Regards.
Thank you for your review, I will check your suggest. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back