Status
Not open for further replies.

I3D

Banned
Banned
Hey guys! Dotsis.com is back =) after 2 years. It is an eight year old PR3 website. Pls review us and post constructive criticism only. It is all about mobile tech and softwares.

Regards.

5 comments
Hi,
Well for start, site looks to busy for me with that many categories and 2 columns.
I would definitly go with one column theme and reduce the number of categories displayed on main screen. I would put subcategories inside each category for better navigation.

About the colors, blue and green are good complementary colors, but this is too much, it looks more like site for children.
Use more gray in your green so it's more neutral.
I also see you used icons from many different sources and their style doesn't match.
For example, you are also repeating one icon for the whole category, so there is 4-5 same icons, and category below/up/right/left has every icon different.

Well to put it short, there is too much confusion in your site, very unpleasant for the eyes.

Hi,
Well for start, site looks to busy for me with that many categories and 2 columns.
I would definitly go with one column theme and reduce the number of categories displayed on main screen. I would put subcategories inside each category for better navigation.

About the colors, blue and green are good complementary colors, but this is too much, it looks more like site for children.
Use more gray in your green so it's more neutral.
I also see you used icons from many different sources and their style doesn't match.
For example, you are also repeating one icon for the whole category, so there is 4-5 same icons, and category below/up/right/left has every icon different.

Well to put it short, there is too much confusion in your site, very unpleasant for the eyes.

Thanks for the review. Dotsis has always been know for the standard green blue theme with traditional single column view. we always have alot of categories and forums as everything is device specific. We will definitely make a new theme (custom) if this is very unpleasant for the eyes. Thanks once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back