Review Crazy-Coderz.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACiD

Hey Guys,

Was wondering if you can give me some tips for Crazy-Coderz.net and what cool features to add and other things like that. We just installed a new custom skin with a faster server. I would higly appreicate it if you can give me some feedbacks, suggestions, & reccomendations to improve the site really well. Than when it becomes really sexy I can start submitting to DDL's and get Link Exchanges.

Thank You! <3

19 comments
man honestly its like i already saw this skin - all t1d skins looks similar i thought the new c-c would be more creative and not like the old one.

looks great btw but not what i've expect

I told Dom to get working with v9 and more unquie from other skin. It was released on IW, when it wasn't supposed to :(. So its not a suprise or amusing to anybody.

Positives:

- Skin looks nice
- The site loads fast (the site was much slower before)

Negatives:

- Inferno Shoutbox is full of exploits and you should not be using it, also is it wise showing the shoutbox to guests? Inferno is very server intensive and you could speed up your site even more if you didn't let guests see it.

Well I was thinking of getting Cyb but Inferno looks so sexy. Also I was thinking of removing it from guest. Thanks Loget for the suggestion <3. Any others you have in mind would be really nice!

You can make Cyb look much better, CyberJ37 made a template modification and got it looking similar to Inferno:

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=7994

Heres a screenshot of it:

[slide]http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrnwwg.png[/slide]

You will notice it is kind of stretched but thats because WarezLobby uses a fluid skin, it will look much nicer on CC.

Justice: That skin was released under C-C v8/iW v3 name, so if this is C-C v8 I'm sure you get the point. Other than that, great, keep it up.

It is a nice skin but i do agree with Justice all T1D designs look the same nice but the same but then again thats the style T1D does.

But overall nice mate CrazyCoderz always do well when they reopen and are open :)

5 Mins later:

Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

* Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

Refresh:

42lzws.png

Then refresh again then loading... :|

You guys pick the worst 5 mins to check, It had literally just gone down when AK posted, Try again in another 5 mins, We dont need 100's of replies saying its down, We know :)

The only reason it happened because of max connections in MySQL. I'm working on it to fix it. We are getting too much connections in MySQL. It ain't easy to maintain a huge site with so much connections.

Update: Having multiple servers to handle database in one and webserver on the other.

the design is good, like others have said though its to much alike all other t1d designs ( someone cannot think of something unique) but its good.

Well hope you get the server back online, offered my help but wel... guess your still trying to fix..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back