Status
Not open for further replies.

my123world

This is my upcoming site currently just being developed. Wanted to know what all improvements can be done and so on hence just came up with this thread. Kindly post you views.

21 comments
Incorrect thread title, use report button to send a new title.

EDIT:
Re-Opened :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You are missing a favicon.
Work more on the URLs (make them SEO-friendly)

Rest is OK. I love the buttons in the header, they are great ^^

What I dislike is the concept of "Read more" to see actually what's on a picture you posted. I understand, you want to keep the folks longer on your website, but this is kinda annoying.

Keep it up, you are on the good way ;)

1. Logo too simple, a mascot/icon representing your website's idea would be great.
2. Change the permalink structure :| , make it /post-name/ for SEO
3. As pi0 said, why would you want us to see the post content separately? that's annoying for users.. You can do that for lengthy posts, but for funny images/trolls you can just leave it without any page breaks.
4. http://i.imgur.com/C4jft.png - Seriously? I don't think that's necessary for a new site, like yours.
5. Rest everything is fine, but i am still unable to understand your site's niche :|

General Look and Feel

As i first opened your site i loved the layout of the site and the design of the site. Where as the things i want to point is that

Change the Logo add some icon or something --> Check Froomples Post
Then the Categories buttons you have increase the font size a bit its too small to read on a high resolution.
Increase the summary size to be displayed on the site Cause if you post a image make sure it can be seen rather than going into the post.
I Know Your Site is about general stuff all mix match but make sure u put a aim for the content to provide on the site.

Like Mobile Tricks , FB Status and stuff are still empty start posting something and practically regularly update them.

Advertisements and sponsers

I See you have started ads and posted a sponser banner on the site well on a personal note ads don't work out that easily on the new sites get a decent traffic and then put the ads.

Sponsor banner make it center it is dumped to the right hand corner

Load Time

I Love the speed of the website as you don't have any load material on the site atm the load of the website is quite fast.

But As i mentioned increase the summary size so that Funny images do show up and then check the load size

SEO

I am NO SEO GURU of any sort but your url structures are sorted after the comments above users

I See You don't have any Meta Description & Keywords add to your site make sure you add them for better SEO

Add some headings to the site's content too ........

All together i would say a decent site . Do Some Hard work on it hope it grows to your wished extent.

Thanks & Regards
Raz3r

Aha! I loved the design. Its Awe <3 Trust me logo text is not that bad....but still better logo will be good :) Facebook Zone, Jokes & Trolls.....Text is kind of unreadble...So just make them dark by a bit...not same as hover one but still slight darker so that it can become easy to read.....Footer is awesome too just text very very small (again unreadable) so slight larger would be better....;).....Our Friends Logo Needs to be in center aha :D......& not forgetting SEO Thing...Get some good SEO guy....Rest all good in the hood.....Good Luck with this & many many happy new year! Cheerz !

i really love layout Theme look Awesome every thing perfect i give +1
if you add Video Tutorials then Awesome ++

In the sidebar, the shineservers image is not linking to them, so its kinda useless to put it there.

I loved the image aside the tags part, nice.

Your title is not good. Change it to something appealing.

CraziNet - Yes we are crazy !
CraziNet - We go crazy on net
CraziNet - We crazy

The font of the post title is not good. Change it to Open Sans or Verdana.

============
The author's name is displayed twice ? Remove one.

http://i.imgur.com/QuR47.png
=======

Other than that it looks good. Good luck

Greatly done ... But one thing you should do

Increase the picture size of the posts .. so users can see them directly without browsing every topic

Everything is cool

1. Logo is fine> simple. can be more attractive.
2. need sub title like "craziests everrr...."something like that
3. as per advanced SEO use site_name/year/month_number/post_title (many advanced googlers search including year or month ... as day by day everything is changing in internet)
4. make comment system disqus / livefyre
5. make post titles creative and attractive

overall simple and cool.

Nice and simple, love it.
Improvements:
Slightly large text in the colourful buttons on top and increate the size of images in the posts. Larger might be more clear for people accessing site from mobile as well :)

i must say site as potential

what a site need for the user to re visit the site
1) Content
2) Sites look
this is according my assumptions

and both of the this criteria is fulfilled by your site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back