Review: Bigas.monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravim

Bigas.monster - WebDav-based file sharing system for everyone. Free and Premium members only have storage capacity differences. Register now and try it for yourself. 20TB of cloud storage with 20GB file Upload limits.

bigas.png
Features -
20TB storage for everything. No files format limitations.
20GB files upload size.
DDoS-protected network System.
rClone support with WebDAV fully.
and much more

Updates here | Register Here | Contacts Here

Why WebDav?
Because is WebDav is cheaper than s3 system. And it works with many top-level and free projects.

Why we need this?
The site totally made for webmasters and regular sites owners. Well, I saw most top-level files sharing hosting or video hosting sites shut down just because of lack of space and costly bandwidth. Also, many websites offer their own stream videos facing similar issues, and videos get deleted. I tried to fix that issue - when I was looking for the solutions I found you need to put a lot of money on a lot of hardware. Also on a lot of bandwidth costs. Companies like Backblaze and Spaces - doing it with s3 system but in long run, you need more money to sustain. So I think I can make a system, which can help both like regular sites owners + and webmaster that would be the best.
I started research - the problem is CDN and security! WOW! on CDN and security part there is a significant amount you have to put in no matter whether you use the full service or not also if you use the service over you have to pay more. And that's the reason costs get high every time.
BigAs.Monster solves basically 3 major problems - and that's why we need this

1. Security: Secure network system from attacks and hackers! BigAS.Monster is a 100% DDoS-protected and encrypted network.
2. High Cost for Storage: You don't have to pay for storage anymore. Just pay the service - we take care of the rest.
3. Bandwidth: No needs to pay extra for bandwidth. It's server to server so It will be fast as possible.

The full system is based on WebDAV and has no extra cost or limitations on speeds.

How the company sustains itself if everything is almost free?
If you need 100TB if storage + 500TB monthly bandwidth + DDoS protected good network it cost you around $2000-$5000 (AVG) per month. But you only use 2TB storage or someone else uses 50TB Bandwith in a month. Everyone not using everything so we collaborate to divide the cost per customer so everyone gets the best and the cost per month will cover.

Still, I need to stream or download faster. Do I need CDN?
Well, there is 2 choices -
1. Buy a small but fast multinetwork VPS/Server and mount the WebDav as an external drive and distribute files from that drive. Your users will get the faster speed.
2. Mount the webdav to your current server as a drive. And sync the files by good CDN network or mostly free one. Just pay for the bandwidth. Many CDN company charge less for just Bandwidth.

If you have more questions you can ask on admin@bigas.monster

Please review it. Thanks

15 comments
OMG Another new project from Ravim.

Looking at the failures and abandonment of your other projects. I wouldn't trust any of my files on any your services.

Sloppy too. Look at your pricing page. 1 month costs the same as 3 months.

LOL.

wow, i upload 1 file and thats all a free user is allowed to upload in one day???

sad

@ravim getting this after one upload Error: You have reached the maximum permitted uploads for today.
Currently, it is 1 per day. for free users. OK! I'll make it 10 per day :)
Post automatically merged:

Free users more likely for testing purposes you know.. because I have to cover the costs! And it's new right now in future I'll try to offer more.. :)
Post automatically merged:

OMG Another new project from Ravim.

Looking at the failures and abandonment of your other projects. I wouldn't trust any of my files on any your services.

Sloppy too. Look at your pricing page. 1 month costs the same as 3 months.

LOL.
Fail product? Which one do you refer? Yaa Im not invincible or I don't have a shit ton of money. Sometimes I bored with the service/product or it's not just covering what I spent.. so I have to shut down but in that case, I notify the paid customers, refunds, and everything. Any big corp. will do that! A company like Microsoft shut down many projects because they not paying off enough!

Yaa 1 Month and 3 Months cost is same.
Because I want to connect with my clients more ... not like to offers them a cheap service. 1TB storage minimum costs you $6 - $12 whereas Im offering 20TB for $20 means I'm just charging $1 = 1TB which is insanely low!
I can offer $20/PM easily but sometimes you have to encourage the people, so I also priced $20/3M means people gets $0.34 = 1TB per month for now.

But prices will increase in the future. :) Enjoy. Thanks

Last edited:
Sometimes I bored with the service/product or it's not just covering what I spent.. so I have to shut down but in that case, I notify the paid customers, refunds, and everything.
You have no clue. You're working with people's files .... you can't just delete a project and remove all their files. You're unreliable.

As I am always interested in failures, I signup and uploaded a 900MB MP4 file. After upload (slow at 4MBs) I waited 5 minutes for the file to process, I was treated to a 'Error with upload' ...

Seriously, stop bothering us with your failed projects ... get a job with McDonald. Also, I don't understand how you can provide 20TB/ user ... that server must cost a lot.

Last edited:
You have no clue. You're working with people's files .... you can't just delete a project and remove all their files. You're unreliable.

As I am always interested in failures, I signup and uploaded a 900MB MP4 file. After upload (slow at 4MBs) I waited 5 minutes for the file to process, I was treated to a 'Error with upload' ...

Seriously, stop bothering us with your failed projects ... get a job with McDonald. Also, I don't understand how you can provide 20TB/ user ... that server must cost a lot.
Do you face issues? contact me on support mail or inbox me. If you are a paid member I refund you. Otherwise STFU ! This is a review thread and it's not a review at all.

Free users more like 100 a day
Then why did someone buys the premium service and there are no ads so how do we cover the costs? You allow 50K requests per day as a premium member.

You're a dumb pretender and dreamer. You remember me of doopy ...

I tried it and it failed. That's was the review. And you really think I would pay?

After a day the file was finally added I tried to download it.

404KB speed on my 1gb connection. LOL.

Last edited:
You're a dumb pretender and dreamer. You remember me of doopy ...

I tried it and it failed. That's was the review. And you really think I would pay?

After a day the file was finally added I tried to download it.

404KB speed on my 1gb connection. LOL.
Ok! you were the FREE USER and previously I downgraded the FREE USERS speed to 500K! Many companies doing this today, to sell their premium membership. Well, I changed my business style now.. You have to try everything at least once!

Take a look at https://savefileway.com/, snugger

4TB for free users / 6GB max file size.
15MBs up and download speeds for free users ....
This is not the place to talk.. still, Im saying this website won't service for a year! It's must be created by you.. leave that I show you that beginner mistakes!

1. This website DNS on Cloudflare. The problem with CF is when they know you transferring the Media files they cut you off.

2. WebDav is something CF definitely does not support! they will know and they cut you off..

3. Because of CF anybody can try and won't upload 8GB files more than 4-5 times or less via WebDAV.

4. Owncloud won't connect but Nextcloud does but will start an issue when you do backups.

5. Free members WebDAV = Read Only Access which is bad!

The speed you see is because of CF! They won;t allow media hosting on free accounts.

I am so amazed that you openly portray yourself as an idiot.

The site was founded in 2014. So they are quite experienced. Unlike you with your 3 month projects.

Ravim's Quote of the year:

If my file storage project is not profitable I close it, but I give them a refund.

And answer me ... suppose one client goes crazy uploads 20TB (the storage limit of bigas.monster), how do you prevent overselling?

BTW This is the last post I make in this thread.

Last edited:
I am so amazed that you openly portray yourself as an idiot.

The site was founded in 2014. So they are quite experienced. Unlike you with your 3 month projects.

Ravim's Quote of the year:

And answer me ... suppose one client goes crazy uploads 20TB (the storage limit of bigas.monster), how do you prevent overselling?

BTW This is the last post I make in this thread.
How about
https://web.archive.org/web/20150926171948/http://www.savefileway.com:80/

you ask me to trust these guys! are you blind / idiot or insane? just tell me..

These guys have past records to get offline for a long time. check out those time stamps.. seriously! My clients will not ask for refunds, if I get down for 7 days .. they will ask for my location ...

Look! maybe my site is new but I worked for big ORGs I know things, how a business can or can't survive.. and possibly they are not. They just took everyone's money and vanish.. Do you find any review or admin email id on the internet? I fund one support@savefileway.com and that just not working.. How any one trusts them?? that's why they are not famous.

The thing is Im not overselling anything.. Behind my server is the HUGH colocation network by fiberhub DC also I have data stored in the other 2 locations Finland and Panama. I have 1P of storage currently available. It will tool at least a year took gets overcrowded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back