REVIEW: backlinkping.com (dofollow)

Hi there, would kindly need some ideas / requests / reviews:

http://www.backlinkping.com - PR2

Here are some of the current features:

• backlink pinger with spinner for:
  1. user agent
  2. keywords
  3. ping services

• Search Engine Submitter (what's left of the working ones)

• Advanced Domain WhoIs and SEO Cheker with:
  1. DoFollow BackLink on the top and one to the Alexa page (the created page is automatically pinged to google)
  2. Google Page Rank
  3. Search Engine Index
  4. Alexa Rank
  5. Social Stats
  6. Domain WhoIS
  7. Server Location
-----------------------------------------
Here are some requests from other forums :

• domain review / ratings / suggestions
  • automatic tier 2 backlink creator for the already pinged backlinks
  • automatic social sharing of the pinged backlinks

Please review and leave requests, this will help me know and build more features, anyways, feel free to add your domain to the spy database and get a dofollow backlink.

Thank You!

Last edited:
5 comments
This is a fantastic tool, used it on a few of my sites. Great theme and easy to use.

Thanks.

Thank you ChaneyBoi.

I kinda worked my 4$$ to make it mobile friendly in all aspects, also I had to narrow down all minor services and make it as safe and light as possible in terms of SEO.

You can use it to ping back-links from all devices, pc and mobile.

Oh right, i just checked out the mobile website, that is really good how you have done that.

Your WHOIS section is also very nice, it provides lots of information.

Thanks.

cool service

macster. cool service you have here, very fast. I would rename the "discuss forum" page to something more simple like "chat" or just "discuss" otherwise some may think it's a bad joke. just a thought ;)

Just tried to use my iphone and it looks great , bookmarked it, but how do I upload my lists? it doesn't seem to work from my phone. anyways, I've pasted the list and is working flawlessly though :smokin:

About future features, all of them would be great but the tier 2 backlink creator will be a bomb :-) thank you for the backlink!

well done macster.

Oky friends, thank you for your feedbacks :) it really helps!

netbuster, i took into consideration your opinion about the "forum" name and you were right :) I kinda knew it but i also don't have time to manage another forum so i had to see the reactions if is worth building a small forum section there... maybe in the future.

Anyways, i have renamed it DISCUSS and it should be just for discussing about "backlinks" so anyone who wants to ask or leave a comment, opinion, a backlinks list, or his site to invite "us" to write or comment.... feel free to use it as needed... i'll try to visit all your sites and give a feedback anytime i can and have time.

NEW FEATURE: not many of us knew about the DISQUS.com and what features has to offer so i have added a DISQUS section to all sites in the SPY Database.

I RECOMMEND you to leave a small comment and RATE you site "disqus" after insertion, that part of the site is totally independent and i have hired a JV to keep an eye and help you :)

Basically that person will earn 1 cent for every comment he makes to help you ... anyways, the main reason i've hired him is to give us the feeling that we're alone in there, at least :)

INCOMING:

- the automatic TIER 2 backlink creator is in tests and will be available very soon... ;) 75% complete!
- the autosharing feature will be available ONLY for the pages inside the SPY... your site pages will be automatically posted to 5 accounts in every network : FACEBOOK / G+ / TWITTER / PINTEREST / TUMBLR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back