Review:anonymiz.com - Link to other sites anonymously

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymiz

hi Everyone,

Improved link anonymizer with ssl with more advanced system, to hide reffer all the links on your homepage or board forum wordpress any site.

Our link anonymizer enables you link anonymously to websites to hide reffer. If you link straight to a website then that website will easily be able to track which website you are linking from, based on a simple 'referrer' check. However, by using our link anonymizer, all traffic will be redirected through our servers.

URL to Visit
[url]https://anonymiz.com[/URL]

Coming soon :psy:

Get paid for using our free service on your website or forum. If you run a website or forum, we will pay you to use our service!

Last edited:
5 comments
I would change "reffer" to referrer for continuity/clarity. The Terms and Conditions and DMCA links on the menu bar don't link to anything. anonymiz.com is not the most memorable url, perhaps you could get a shorter url for your service like other services bitly etc. Also, how are you planning on monetizing your service to pay webmasters, with interstitial ads?

I would change "reffer" to referrer for continuity/clarity. The Terms and Conditions and DMCA links on the menu bar don't link to anything. anonymiz.com is not the most memorable url, perhaps you could get a shorter url for your service like other services bitly etc. Also, how are you planning on monetizing your service to pay webmasters, with interstitial ads?

what you see on the page is the default one we are rebuilding everything with new look and feel with bootstrap admin-panel, development is going on it would take 2 to 3 months to finish and come online , when it comes to short url its totally different setup it may not hide reffer with url shortner.

in my knowledge anonymiz is totaly best domain for this services, if you find some domain better this let me us know, when it comes to monetizing we will let you know here once services are up.

thanks,
anonymiz team

Demo look
620675d010c81153deb22de4e0167bb8.png

Last edited:
I don't want to make spam or something and I don't want to advertise my product in your topic, but I think you should take a look on DeRefer or RevShare scripts found on MN Shop (seach this name on google and you'll find the store). Those are some pretty nice scripts for your website, anyway, good luck :)

Your website is not like href.li i use now. With href.li you insert your link and href.li make a new url for anonymize the link. Define a referer would be greater, i have seen a new service which offer this possibility, referer like google, twitter, etc..

href.li dont have script to use on forums and cms sites,, we have done plugins for all forums and cms tools wordpress, joomla ,xenforo,ipb,mybb,etc..

and for your answer for single link anoymizer you need to visit details page url i will try to make it that it will be visible to front view.

see its here

we have addred sucuri firewall as frontend and antivirus .

and we have support forum and blog where you cont get other have any problem with plugins or any issues in accessing site etc think if href site is down where you will contact but we have support forum for any issues as script and forum etc are hosted in different server
and we hosted this system in 3 different countries to never go downtime.. now think who is best

Good one here they wont pay for using our service but soon we are recoding the system and start paying from our ads

we have other wings with subdomains -like 1.urlshortner 2.SEO 3.websitestats soon addmore

for now short url is up =urlshort.anonymiz. c om

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back