Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennouji

About the Site
AnimeShoko (アニメ書庫) is a blog/site I made to publish my mini-mkv re-encodes of anime series in different formats (TV-rips, DVD, Blu-ray)

What is a mini-mkv?
It is simply a multimedia in an mkv container, which were encoded taking into consideration the most efficient file size in relation to the quality and resolution of multimedia. The quality/filesize ratio is subjective, depending on the encoder.

Other Notes
My site have these silly pop-ups, but they're only there when the visitor is not logged in the site. I did that to monetize the bouncing visitors. I've been thinking that having benefits with registration on site would help my audience base grow up better, as they can have a simple user profile for comments feature, moreover that I've put a simple social login feature.

I might get some more ideas to improve this project by having it reviewed here at WJ. Willing to hear feedbacks and site reviews or simple impression about the site.

Last edited:
4 comments
The default WP theme kind of makes it generic. I used it in the past while learning some PHP, and been thinking lately about making a custom theme and changing it.

EDIT: Changed the theme to another simple one, and removed the pop-ups.

Last edited:
Bump.

I've just started the site reconstruction. Now it's a non-profit site, 100% ad-free. May I request it to be reviewed again, I think it still have more way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back