Status
Not open for further replies.
15 comments
Sexy layout thre buddy...

gr8 site. you iz my new l33t gfxer aswell as coolboyz.

offtopic: i pay 4 lotz of gfx frm coolboyz, im sure he will says so expect me to hit on u soeeemetimes...

This site looks so boring, I wouldn't even take free graphics from you

And I dont know what you mean to design, when you cant even use your space and adjust buttons sizes, you must align them

And "about us" button, what is that? some low opacity bevel and emboss? text is not readable
Alertpay and paypal are not centered... and so on...

224fd381eb.png

And I dont know what you mean to design, when you cant even use your space and adjust buttons sizes, you must align them

And "about us" button, what is that? some low opacity bevel and emboss? text is not readable

224fd381eb.png

psbc4.png

Bro it will take time to develop :)

@MAFIA,

favicon missing i guess rest all clean <3

thumb-up.jpg

Last edited:
wow - harsh critique above - but not entirely wrong.
Good first effort though - but needs a bit of work...
You should totally hire me to create your portfolio site :P

J.

224fd381eb.png

Actually his work isn't horrible it's decent. Maybe he over used the word Professional but damn your judgements fail. maybe look into his work a bit more before making a comment like that again.

Anyway I like it, you will be a better designer soon enough just take your time and go through some tutorials.

I don't think it looks too bad to be fair. It might seem like nit-picking, but I really hate spelling errors in websites that use the word "Professional". Other than that, not shabby.

psbc4.png

Bro it will take time to develop :)

@MAFIA,

favicon missing i guess rest all clean <3

As some1 who calls himself "best designer on WJ" (thought I really dont see why from your works)

You should have seen difference there

Microsoft has their navbar directly under their logo, and they have some navigation above it, further more, their logo has about 4 times smaller height then ah-gfx... see the difference there?

Nothing on his site is aligned right, not one single element.
I gave my review and have my arguments...

All the ppl can say here is "cool, you are awesome"
Let him just try to submit that design on some professional site, or even you with your design, both of you will be turned down in matter of minutes.
But, you have right to your own opinion as I have on mine

Peace<3

All the ppl can say here is "cool, you are awesome"
Let him just try to submit that design on some professional site, or even you with your design, both of you will be turned down in matter of minutes.
But, you have right to your own opinion as I have on mine

Peace<3

Not that I entirely disagree with what you're saying, but you do realize there is such a thing called "CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM" where the person doing the critique is not a total, complete asshole.

But it's okay.

Sometimes I'm a loudmouth bitch too...
yay2.gif

Just to make it clear for you guys, Being professional has nothing to do whit being good but taking payment for the work you do.

So saying that your graphic service is professional is the same as saying it costs money.

also your not going to expect any A Class Developers or designers through WJunction.

That's completely not true!
A designer/developer worth his or her own weight in talent would not discriminate when taking a client from WJ or any other myriad of websites that allow graphic design requests, as long as the money is real money.

I have, however, seen that most requests made here at WJ are those which the requester wants to pay very cheaply for one's talent.... That's a different story entirely though ;)

J.

Last edited:
I see potential in Designers here, but take a look around. Big Company's that do website development and graphic designs, I highly doubt anyone here has that professionalism.

Good point. But not all developers/designers are developing/designing as a profession. I do both as a hobby actually.

Oh - you mean professionalism - hmmmm.... yeah. Good point LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back