Status
Not open for further replies.

kuskka

slPS3.png

NOTICE: This review was originaly written to SHOUTcastUK, but after some changes, they are now named BlazingVPS, but the services and owners are still the same, so I'm gonna reuse the review that I've wrote before.

Hello everybody, this is my review of BlazingVPS after 3 month using their services. My plan is: Web Hosting Bronze which costs only £2.00GBP Monthly, I use it to host my Wordpress blog.

First of all, I don't work for BlazingVPS, I'm writing this review as an user.

- PRICE:

BlazingVPS have very good and fair prices. I think that the most cheap plan is the Web Hosting Bronze, just £2.00 per month, as I said before. And even their most professional plan is still very cheap.

You can check all prices for all services clicking here, select which category fit what you need, I'm using Shared Hosting.

- CONTROL PANEL:

In BlazingVPS website you have a dashboard available in 14 different languages. So, all informations are very clear and you don't pay anything without knowing exactly what you're buying.

After your domain is running in their services, you can use by the default cPanel to create new databases, change passwords or everything you may need.

- SUPPORT:

Just one word: FAST! And all my requests are solved with no delay or stress! I talked most with Ben, which is a very educated guy who really worries about your issues.

After I sent my payment, they delivered my hosting informations less than 30 minutes. Really! It was so fast that I almost didn't even checked it because I tought it was one of these "Welcome" e-mails, LOL. :d

- UPTIME:

Almost 4 weeks using and NO DOWNTIME at all, I mean, 100% of the time my website was online, no slowtime too. Before I installed a cache in my website, It was receiving almost 1000UV per day and a lot os queries requests to my DB and their services was responding in the same speed that if I had 100UV.

- PERFORMANCE:

As I said in previous topic, before I installed a cache in my website, It received A LOT of requests in DB, but I didn't saw changes in the server performance at all!

All downloads and uploads to the server are made in the max speed of my connection, without oscillate or "up and downs".

- FINAL RATING: 5 / 5
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

I'm in this internet bussiness for almost 13 years and trust me, I've used lots of hostings around the world, Brazil, north america, Russia, and others, and never had such a good experience like BlazingVPS for this price!

Highly recommended for everyone who is looking on somewhere to host a website.

For more informations, you can check in their website clicking here. And don't forget to check their threads around WJ to discount codes!

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back