Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
Good load speed, well-made script, I like how you show the loading of web stats, but needs a more up-to-date design IMO.

The logo looks like it was made in MS paint. The ad's take up a lot of page space. Try adding some more info about the site on an "About" page and its always good to have a "Contact" page with details.

All I can think of for now.

Good load speed, well-made script, I like how you show the loading of web stats, but needs a more up-to-date design IMO.

The logo looks like it was made in MS paint. The ad's take up a lot of page space. Try adding some more info about the site on an "About" page and its always good to have a "Contact" page with details.

All I can think of for now.

Good suggestion. I will add the Contact page soon

Nice site overall. You need a more professional logo ;) Good work, keep it coming! :)

Thanks
Better logo will be in the next upgrade

Good at all

Good features. I found one error on my website. You only need to change your old fashioned logo - it looks like 2006.

Hi,

i like 9PR9.com but it is not estimating my traffic correctly. I currently have 12000 Visits per day and it shows only 5000 visits per day.
can this be fixed?

Website looks pretty good to be honest. Everything works fine, the design is clean and pleasant to use, and the features are just amazing. However, like it was mentioned before, the logotype really calls the attention - it just doesn't match your site. In my opinion, you would benefit from a logotype with a cleaner and simpler design, as well as with colors adapted to the website's color palette.

Something like this:

pr9logo.png

P.S. Let me know if you liked it, then I will remove the watermark and give you the PSD image (free, of course). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back