I'm selling RestrictedWarez.net
domain + db + forum files + 1 unique style

proof:
Code:
http://www.restrictedwarez.net/sellersproof.txt
90986187502715223413.jpg

Statistic:
40438227958715728925.jpg

Software: VB with installed SEO. Site is optimized.

Katz - 4★
DDL0 - 3★
Twilight - 3★
Atomic Warez - 3★
MechoDDL - 1★
NexusDDL - 3★
The-DDL - 3★
Dark DDL - 4★

Alexa Traffic Rank in GB: 71,197
Threads: 277,853, Posts: 294,680, Members: 27,007

Starting bid: 10$
BIN: 250$
Payment option: alertpay, moneybookers, paypal

I keep right to not sell the site or sell it out of auction or sell it for lower price to a bidder who can pay me by alertpay or moneybookers.

I accept bids by pm or msn messenger too.

EDIT:
After 24h without any bid the auctions will be closed.

35 comments
Cammy was just trying to bump the price of this site up. He's not going to buy it back. He's Admin on it still. I say this thread be restarted since he just bumped the price.

65 members

i am sure those are all forum poster tools, and not real posters

i bought a forum here with 40 members online, gues what damns posters

Cammy was just trying to bump the price of this site up. He's not going to buy it back. He's Admin on it still. I say this thread be restarted since he just bumped the price.

He is a admin and you are a moron. Can you hold that your story with some money? I have a log with our talk.

By the way last MSN bid 190$

EDIT: kuzukuzu it's your problem put a bid or leave the auction and solve it with the guy you bought that forum from.

I'm not trying to bump the price up, I actually do want to buy the site back.. So GTFO Drake. Thx.

s6RZa6.png

^^ MSN chat logs to prove I was bidding through msn/wj. Anyway bidding is over my limit.. I'm out :/.

So? not like he made other people bid higher than him.

Exactly. If any mod would like to teamview me and I'll show the chat logs to verify that it's not "fake" bids, feel free and PM me :).

That's all bull crap Cammy, you can also fake MSN Chats between the 2 of you. Reset the price.

Believe what you want, I'd rather have the domain back in my account and properly own the site than be admin. I do want to buy it back but like I said the bidding is out of my budget now so I'm not bidding anymore -_-.

OK, let's summarize. The last offer was 190$ by msn made last day at 03:47 PM and if there won't be more offers the auction will close today at 03:47 PM.

yea cammy told me a few weeks before it went up for sale that he wanted to buy it back. Unless you know please STFU!

I am sure he would not go through the trouble of making fake logs.

only1 wait another day or so, I want to talk to cammy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back