Requirement for Trusted Webmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just being myself, mature, not spamming and 1 day el_j just gave me the rank, i never even asked... so yer, what are you missing out on anyways??

Well you must have a successful site. Be helpful to the community, and dot bed or anything. Must have a welt build community not just any throw together forum.

You don't necessarly have to have a sucessful or good site but yes just having one and being helpful and active around wj will definately increase your chances.
I don't think it matters much though as their are some people without 'Trusted' people would resptect more like sherwood, Mr-R-T etc. compared to budda6, Santocool etc. who are trusted.

just contribute to the community. maintain maturity. help all that you can. actually own and/or operate a website.
kissing ass wont work, neither will asking for it. also, youve probably downed your chances by making this thread. >.>
and honestly even if you follow all of what i just said and more, it still comes down to the admins choice.

cheers and gl :)

hmm u are rite.. santo is a very great person..

now can anyone close this thread.. i think everyone got the reason how to become a trusted webmaster..!!

thanks..

i think i am the perfect match to these requirements for the trusted Webmaster

yeah well i think i meet the requirements to be the king of my country....my opinion meens squat if i cant back it up.B-)

This thread is becoming flooded with noob and idiotic posts so its high time this is closed...8-)

Sorry but i don't see the reason of this thread existing.

No offence meant, but posting here is likely to DROP the chance of you ever being trusted. The whole idea is to be given it, not request it.

As for the people saying, "be active and you'll get it!", no, totally false statement. You can be very active and never be trusted. Trust is based on what it says, Trust, not activity.

Sorry but i don't see the reason of this thread existing.

No offence meant, but posting here is likely to DROP the chance of you ever being trusted. The whole idea is to be given it, not request it.

As for the people saying, "be active and you'll get it!", no, totally false statement. You can be very active and never be trusted. Trust is based on what it says, Trust, not activity.

yea very true, some trusted members only have 20posts.

You dont have to be actie to be trusted. Look up the definitions they are different. Anyways yea pages later this topic should be closed, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back