[Request] Need Banner [ Paid ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bn.jpg

Hello Its done<3,

Though i don't do cheap work but i have done it because i was free and i love that sort of job. If you need anything in future again, BUZZ me with reliable rates.:)

PS: I'd done some changes in it. I think it will be fine to you but if you still need any changes, just let me know and i'll fix it. Watermark will be removed after payment.

The price for these banners are 12$ :)

DEMO 1

29fa757bbe.png

DEMO 2

75df0a4f8b.png

I hope you like it.

Arthur

this isn't about me , but i just wanna say that it looks sexy .
maybe less colours will make it perfect.

This sexiness will be finish if i would reduce the color combination:)

awesome mate ..

Thanks Mahaj.

Wawo Nice Job Arthur. Perfect. I like it. I wish i could have money so that i could buy this :(
*for me its best among all others

Lol:)). Take it when you'll having some cash:). Thanks for the compliments.

Hello Its done<3,

Though i don't do cheap work but i have done it because i was free and i love that sort of job. If you need anything in future again, BUZZ me with reliable rates.:)

PS: I'd done some changes in it. I think it will be fine to you but if you still need any changes, just let me know and i'll fix it. Watermark will be removed after payment.

The price for these banners are 12$ :)

DEMO 1

29fa757bbe.png

DEMO 2

75df0a4f8b.png

I hope you like it.

Arthur

My 2cent, seriously, it sucks. I knew someone will steal my idea of using "2D/3D" effects.. Like you did on your first banner. X-(

Everyone did normal banner and now you came and stole my idea. Way to go dude, seriously. (y)

Also, that ain't a banner, it's a fucking rainbow :sun:

No offense :facepalm:

Hello pi0tr3k, :)

Thank you for your comments. I think you didn't see my GFX thread on WJ. Did you? I am offering 2D, 3D images / work for the last one year. I don't steal the ideas. Infect my ideas were being stolen. And if you knew that your idea is going to steal thy why didn't you send him through PM? :|

BTW i didn't even look at the whole thread. Neither your nor anyone else.

On the rainbow, lets put that decision to that guy. Whether its been accepted or rejected :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back