Status
Not open for further replies.
well theres a reason sticking the thread which we don't know maybe it was discussed in staff section why would we take action against that? what we are getting ? nothing so just supporting the user and letting the thread sticked atleast he will get his sales there are many users wanting $$$ and they try to sell the site but they don't because many people creating selling threads so that users goes to 2nd 3rd page and he lost his sales, you can still see many wanted sales are on 2nd and 3rd page you will see all shit on first page, i'm not saying the thread hawk or anyone sticked isn't needed but reason behind it first try to get the reason why thread got sticked before we say "thread should not be sticked by mod" etc... why the thread has been sticked "ThemaPoster one"? loget did it cause the thread deserves to be sticked and now we can't say "sticking thread should not be allowed and the user has made that" you'll see many threads good than themaposter one got more replies/views/comments etc... but not sticked

not flaming/blaming i just shared what i thought

Still doesn't go through my head 1 thing. Why not sticky MP5 as well if it got good feedback too? How bout dcrews poster? How bout my GFX thread?

Never knew just because you were a mod it meant you were prioritized then the other members on the forum. Members are what make forums. >.>

As for CyberAff's post, too long. I would of read it if it was spaced out but since it isn't, too lazy :P

Still doesn't go through my head 1 thing. Why not sticky MP5 as well if it got good feedback too?

Coz Jay is a bigtime scammer, read the above reply. He has scammed many of the WJ members. There are better poster applications found everywhere. Just because you're fond of MP5, it can't be rated as the best poster.

Coz Jay is a bigtime scammer, read the above reply. He has scammed many of the WJ members. There are better poster applications found everywhere. Just because you're fond of MP5, it can't be rated as the best poster.

Partly agreed . Jayfella Multiposter became famous as it was the only one at the time . Now there are many new ones , some more advanced and better than the the MP5 which is still buggy .

Jayfella said he would never put the reply feature :P but after thermaposter was released xD

* There ain't even a proper official documentation about how to use the MP5 , so some users might feel scammed getting an application but no knowledge how to use it ....

Please stay on topic.

Also at those who were butt hurt that my thread was stickied: I've only let it go because eLight unstickied it, I respect his decision. If it wasn't for him, I'd re-sticky it and show my middle finger. :)

i say This i will really give him a reputation for the reply he did

+ 1 for you man!

A very stupid approach to bring that sticky thing to marketplace.All these judgemental based issues only create problems, specially when it's about marketplace.
Honestly noone needed that poster thread stickied. If we just talk about these posters,jayfella deserves the most respect as he was the first one to make an advanced multiposter.Anyone who made after that just copied the idea/features etc etc.

And yeah i lol'd at Hawk's reply.

On topic : Moderators are doing their job fine,except,a very few occassions,where they consider themselves gawds and make new rules out of their arses.

P.S.No offences intended.

Enough about jay. He doesn't deserve a stickied thread here. He is not even an active poster so a sticky would be useless for him. He doesn't even like this forum all that much.

Who gives a fuck if he made the first multi-poster. You guys open up forums and blogs everyday. They are all the same. All software/hardware/sites/ideas get remade....VB/IPB/operating systems....

Get over how he made it first....it has been done again and again...better by the looks of it.

Last edited:
ya know guys, i have no real issues with the staff members as people.. but wow some of teh replys im seeing here arent very cool at all from certain staff members in my opinion. I know its a thankless job,but you have chosen to do it,no one is forcing you... But c'mon saying you will just 'flip the bird' to members that may have an issue with something in teh forums isnt cool

I still dont understand why people are making a big issue regarding Hawk sticky thread.
Come on man he is a staff and he is always active in Wj he does deserve the sticky thread it wont harm anyone

Why the drama? His thread is no longer stuck, and won't be in the future. Settle down with that now. The thread has deviated from it's original intention, and I'd hate to lock a thread that could result in some good recommendations if you guys stop dwelling on one specific issue that no longer exists.

I reported two posts today because two people both replied to a thread about a vbulletin skin which clearly stated 'do not reply unless bidding' or something along those lines, one reply was something like "would be good if it was for vbulletin 4" and another one was "Does it come in different colours". I really don't see why members post these questions on a thread what clearly states not to.

There should be some sort of modification implemented to the marketplace forum to prevent things like this from happening. Something like a bidding system which stores the previous bid and requires a new bid everytime a post is made.

Normally I wouldn't suggest something like this but considering wjunction's marketplace is more active than a lot of other marketplaces I think it'd be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back