[req]rss+thread publish(info inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superup

Hello,
Im looking for someone to make a software which checks rss feed and everytime something new in the rss appears, it asks me if to publish a post in a specific forum with the new rss detials.
I can pay for it.
Please post here if you can do it and put msn, email , skype or any other communication program. (I'll give more details about it . . .)

14 comments
php script to get the data in 3-5 seconds, i don't think is possible

what if the rss is timing out ?

and will take more than 5 seconds to parse all rss items and post them to your forum

hmm I am kinda newbie so. . . stupid question (probably):
How do I run it? ^^
thanks btw

edit :
hmmm
I think you did not understand what i need. . .
I need something to check RSS and when something new is coming it need to ask me if to publish it or not. . . and another important thing(!) the forum is not mine and im just an user in it. . .

Last edited:
He wants an autoposter that grabs rss feed instead of scraping other sites for topic data.
He wants it to check every 5 seconds for new input in the rss feed and if any is found popup the post form and ask if it should be posted or not.

php script to get the data in 3-5 seconds, i don't think is possible

what if the rss is timing out ?

and will take more than 5 seconds to parse all rss items and post them to your forum

first thoughts:
1. instead of cron you can use some kind of javascript scheduling to run it more than once a minute.
2. you could restrict the script to only one instance, so no problem if the script takes more time to execute than the delay time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back