[req] Need estimate for database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthonis

Hi guys,
So recently I helped some people with their businesses.
Businesses are not big, just like local shops or something like that.
They always asked me, do I know anybody who can do that or that.
So I thought maybe on WJ somebody wants to earn some $$
For now I need estimate price for such kind of app/database:
gi4GK.jpg

Yeah I know my paint skills are terrible, hate doing something on touchpad :facepalm::))
How it works:
One company gives other company to sell items, and also gets items from other companies to sell.
To control who and how many items has on sale I suggested to make such app/database.

To every slot can be assigned one company and certain amount of items she wants or has to be sold.
Slot count can be configured as every company is different and can sell more or less products.

Company A gives to sell for company BCD products. For that she sells products from company BC and has free slot in which I can add another company product to sell.

Amount of slots depends of how big is company, so it should be configurable.
Slots on left side - assigned company to which that company gives to sell their product
Slots on right side - assigned product of other company she has to sell.

Yeah its kinda hard to understand, but when you get the point it an easy application.
I need to control this process.
H23p7.jpg

Everything should be configurable:
I mean name, logo, files, description, slot count assigned, item count, well everything.
who has questions ask them and I will edit post to make it more clear;)
Budget well as cheap as possible, offer your price;)

This app may be even access database or any other apsx, wpf, vb, php,
Later I think it will be needed to upload it on server and access from web, so anyways its not one time job.;)
Except of money, also chosen person will get good company reference on request. So this gonna be helpful ad to your cv or work history;)
List your price, comments, portfolio and starting demo if you can (for good coder its easy) below. ;)
No pm or email requests, just post what is needed and I will pm you for more details:)

Last edited:
3 comments
This seems like a wholesale company database at which point this would not work as the database would need to account the totals of each company and all the products together..

Its a very hard idea but you need to do this on a spreadsheet ahaha not a database..
Once you have the spreadsheet info 100% then you would bring it over to the database as the database would not be able to total it all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back