Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronblrt1

We are in need of a new logo design. The company is VBCtv.

We are looking to rebrand ourselves in the coming year as we get ready to celebrate 10 years next year. We are very limited on budget as we don't make any money except off banner ads and I'm sure you know that's very limited. All money comes out of my own pocket. We are an Online TV Network that airs all original on-demand programming. We have the whole flat design going on but are open to many ideas.

Some of the logos we like lately are: Appy Geek, Zap2it, Motorola Assist

We would like to go the modern style. You can go to our website VBCtv.com to see our latest logo.
We introduced the little circle TV with antennas and a mouse to represent that we are Online TV. The current blue color we use is #0048C4

The logo we decide to go with will have a write-up of the designer on our site and we will post it to social media for designing the new rebrand of VBCtv.

2 comments
This request has changed. We will be rebranding as Sparkk this Fall. It was something we envisioned a few years ago and the domain finally became available and we decided to go with it. The logo we ask to have blue, green & orange with blue as the primary. The blue will be #0048C4, green #36ff00 & a dark blue option is #002d79
We want the S to stand out much like our current VBCtv logo have the circle with the antennas & mouse in it so we can use the S as the favicon and secondary logo by itself. The logo can be with or without the TV part.
We put together a promo logo but it will not be used at launch. We would like to keep the Double K and we thank anyone who creates a logo.
Sparkk.png

We are in need of a new logo design. The company is VBCtv.

We are looking to rebrand ourselves in the coming year as we get ready to celebrate 10 years next year. We are very limited on budget as we don't make any money except off banner ads and I'm sure you know that's very limited. All money comes out of my own pocket. We are an Online TV Network that airs all original on-demand programming. We have the whole flat design going on but are open to many ideas.

Some of the logos we like lately are: Appy Geek, Zap2it, Motorola Assist

We would like to go the modern style. You can go to our website VBCtv.com to see our latest logo.
We introduced the little circle TV with antennas and a mouse to represent that we are Online TV. The current blue color we use is #0048C4

The logo we decide to go with will have a write-up of the designer on our site and we will post it to social media for designing the new rebrand of VBCtv.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back