Replaye.com - $20/10,000 | YouTube/DailyMotion Video Site

Replaye

logo.png

Hello wJunction! I would like to share our affiliate program with the forum. It's called Replaye!
Replaye is a video sharing platform, similar to YouTube or Dailymotion. You can upload videos & share them with friends & family.

We are a bit different from all of the other affiliate programs on here as we are more social & are targeting YouTube creators & all other video creators.

What makes Replaye different?
Less and quality ads.(No popup ads)
Better user interference
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.
Import YouTube videos instantly.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-
- Up to 20$ for 10,000 streams
- Minimum payment $50
- Payout with Paypal, Stripe.
- No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads

We are still very new to the business & are testing things out. Rates may change over time as we get better advertisers and grow in the future.

32 comments
Ads showing in any video on the website completely stopped. Why? No more ads to show?

You earn only when video advertisement plays. If no video advertisment no earning. The system does not count EVERY view. It's the same on YouTube.

Advertise signs up to platform and he chooses CPC or CPM. If it's CPM you earn when video advertisment plays. If it's CPC you earn per click.
Advertiser sets daily limit 50$ etc. Sometime's advertiser limit is reached and the ad stops playing until the next day.
If no ad no money.
Sometimes advertiser chooses only certain country etc, so ad will not play in certain region etc. The system is set to pacific time, there is a lot of traffic coming in causing some ads to not run.

You earn only when video advertisement plays. If no video advertisment no earning. The system does not count EVERY view. It's the same on YouTube.

Advertise signs up to platform and he chooses CPC or CPM. If it's CPM you earn when video advertisment plays. If it's CPC you earn per click.
Advertiser sets daily limit 50$ etc. Sometime's advertiser limit is reached and the ad stops playing until the next day.
If no ad no money.
Sometimes advertiser chooses only certain country etc, so ad will not play in certain region etc. The system is set to pacific time, there is a lot of traffic coming in causing some ads to not run.
Thanks for the reply. Ads started to appear again and earnings counting is working well now. :)

I have really been happy with Replaye so far, but today suddenly the affiliate rates dropped to (up to) 5$ for 10,000 streams. It was up to 20$ for 10,000 streams until today. That is sad. Will there be improvement about it?

Last edited:
Hey, So I want to be as transparent as possible.

About the Upload Feature:
We noticed there have been many issues with uploading files. We are currently at bandwidth capacity with over 12 TB of data being transferred everyday. I'm spending over 100$ per day on hosting alone.

I have temporarily disabled uploading. You can read more here:

You can still import videos directly From YouTube, OK.RU, Google Drive, Direct .MP4 etc.

About the Rates:
Yes we did cut the rates in half. This is because the view counter counts the view without any form of checks and balances.
On most video websites a video must be viewed a certain % of the way through in order for the view to count. We count the view even if they don't watch the video.

On top of that most video hosts have lower rates for different countries, US, Canada, ETC usually get higher. We have the same rates for every country. We are looking for a happy medium on the rates.

All of the advertisments on the website are currently through the amazon affiliate program which has gained 0$
JpS6lUK.png

I track all clicks on advertisements, most are coming in from countries that shouldn't be paying that high.

tJvEvaU.png

cbATCPg.png

Basically I am bleeding money right now.

This doesn't mean we're going anywhere though. For now, uploads are going to be disabled until I figure out a way to optimize conversions and hopefully find a cheaper host. I'm currently using digitalocean. I've been looking into other storage options.

I apologize for any inconvenience. I hope some of you are willing to stick through this until we perfect the system. I'm probably going to keep the website imports only for a while hopefully some of these youtub videos bring in revenue that allows us to open up uploads again.

Last edited:

We noticed there have been many issues with uploading files. We are currently at bandwidth capacity with over 12 TB of data being transferred everyday. I'm spending over 100$ per day on hosting alone.

You can still import videos directly From YouTube, OK.RU, Google Drive, Direct .MP4 etc.

About the Rates:
Yes we did cut the rates in half. This is because the view counter counts the view without any form of checks and balances.
On most video websites a video must be viewed a certain % of the way through in order for the view to count. We count the view even if they don't watch the video.

On top of that most video hosts have lower rates for different countries, US, Canada, ETC usually get higher. We have the same rates for every country. We are looking for a happy medium on the rates.

All of the advertisments on the website are currently through the amazon affiliate program which has gained 0$
JpS6lUK.png

I track all clicks on advertisements, most are coming in from countries that shouldn't be paying that high.

tJvEvaU.png

cbATCPg.png

This doesn't mean we're going anywhere though. For how, uploads are going to be disabled until I figure out a way to optimize conversions and hopefully find a cheaper host. I'm currently using digitalocean. I've been looking into other storage options.
have you tried hetzner?

About the Rates:

JpS6lUK.png

tJvEvaU.png

cbATCPg.png

This doesn't mean we're going anywhere though. For now, uploads are going to be disabled until I figure out a way to optimize conversions and hopefully find a cheaper host. I'm currently using digitalocean. I've been looking into other storage options.

I apologize for any inconvenience. I hope some of you are willing to stick through this until we perfect the system. I'm probably going to keep the website imports only for a while hopefully some of these youtub videos bring in revenue that allows us to open up uploads again.
Thanks for the reply. I just read your announcement about temporary block on uploading new files onto the site.

The thing you created is awesome. I am in love with the simplicity of Replaye. I hope direct upload will be enabled again soon.

The problem with importing videos from another source is that imported video is gone when the host removes the video for any reason.

I embedded my Replaye videos on my Turkish website, so I must be responsible for the traffic from Turkey. I am happy to see that it has become the top country for now. (:

I was planning to start uploading also for my websites in English for visitors in Canada and USA mostly. I am willing to stick through this period and I hope I will be able to upload on Replaye directly again soon.

I am excited to be a part of such a great platform in its early days. And I believe Replaye will grow bigger and bigger. So, please keep it up, never give up!
Post automatically merged:

I cannot import videos from Google Drive or Dropbox. It says "URL Not Supported". I hope direct upload will be enabled again soon. :worried:

Last edited:
Be careful! I always consider new sites having a minimal of 50 dollars a scam. By the time you have earned that there are long gone.
Yeah I believed it was a reliable platform that really wanted to grow bigger, but unfortunately they are not responding to messages for the last one month. :/

Back