[RENTAL] PayPal acc is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
PayPal doesn't work in my country, so they blocked me when I mistakenly sign in without proxy so I'm outta balance these days. and, I get some one willing to give me $20 when I post to some forums saying this.

But I don't have the gut to wait for another 21 onhold days ..that's why, i wanted someone to rent me PP acc which doesn't hold for now.

No. I will not send it to my bank. I'm thinking of topping up my Namecheap acc.

Ok. I have another deal for anyone seeing this.

I will send $20 to your PP and you will buy one of my DN from namecheap for $18.

You can buy 2 .clubs with that two 2 dollar if you want or another 2 extensions

Google "namecheap 88 crazy" to see extensions for 88 cent each.

Thanks all.

On Namecheap you can top-up your account with BTC also. This is an easiest method i found and used it many times.

On Namecheap you can top-up your account with BTC also. This is an easiest method i found and used it many times.
Yes. You are right. But the man who is willing to send me $20 said Only via PP. and since He is giving-away, I don't want to bother him.
anyhow thanks all.

1. you say this in a forum where 75% of the posts related to earning money with copyright crimes
2. dont make yourself ridiculous for an amount of 20 $

1. Copyright crimes are not being committed on site. You can quote me on a post where you can see a single copyright violation.
2. Nobody is making themselves anything over any amount. Didnt even care about the amount. Its the action.

Not gonna debate over this anymore if someone is too dense to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back