Status
Not open for further replies.

pocs

Hi,

I would like to get some advice on how do you guys do remote upload across filehost? and which one is your base?

Before fileserve tam die, I normally only upload to fileserve and use it as a based. And i remote upload all my file to uploadstation and then i do remote upload to filejungle. Now three of this filehost are dead, and i am screwed too. So i have to reupload the whole thing to new filehost....

Is there anyone facing this problem like mine and would like to give me some advice about it?

I do that because I have a very slow upload speed at 52+KB/s.....

2 comments
Choose a reliable filehost which you will only use for base, so never post the links in any site. Rapidshare is a good choice , if you dont publish the files it will never get deleted and as they dont have affiliate prog, they shouldnt be shut down like others.

Most filehost allow remote uploads from rapidshare so just upload to rapidshare and use RU to remote to any host you want in the future.

I haven't check rapidshare for a while and just broswe through. Normally If i get a 1 year premium, i should be able to remote upload to the other host easily right? I remember they have some quota and will used up my point.

I remember i have a 3 month premium, but because i continuosly download, i end up only have 3 days premium...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back