RemoteStream

Hello, i want to introduce you to our embed stream website RemoteStream.

Main Features:
  • Self-hosted video on our own server
  • All of our videos are HLS streaming
  • Super Fast Loading
  • All Movies & Shows Updated DAILY
Free User Features:
  • 2 or 3 Popup ads
  • Ability to use their own subtitles via API
  • Ability to use their own posters via API
  • Ability to change player color via API
  • Viewers can provide their own subtitles in .srt or .vtt
Registered User Features:
  • Same as Free User + more below.
  • Can block sites from accessing their embeds
  • Can use their own videoplayer via PlayerJS
  • Can change player color via API OR in the panel
  • Accessing to Statistics to see who's watching now live.
Premium Features:
  • Listed Above + more below.
  • Ad Free, Can use your own ads
  • Your Very Own Branding
  • Ability to block sites from accessing your embeds
  • Ability to use your own videojs player

Upcoming Features:
  • In eta 30 - 60days : Referrals, earn 20% of all purchases your referred users buy.
  • Direct linking to HLS streams for custom players and apps.

SITE URL: remotestre.am

WJUNCTION members can get 1 week premium trial. Just DM with your username or Join Our Discord via our website.

THANK YOU.

17 comments
We've updated the site for referrals earning you 20% of sales, currently you can only use this for site credit but we intend for it to eventually be withdrawable!

We're also rolling out subtitle support this weekend from our end so no more uploading your own subtitles via API or video player!

We've resolved our buffering issues so the video now seeks amazing and starts almost immediately.

We've also entered partnership for Live TV Streams to embed on your own website! Currently channel list is rather small but more coming in the future. Live Streams are a partnership provided through our system, it requires a seperate subscription to our premium, but both can be accessed via our API.

We've introduced a new proxy domain for anyone who's having issues with remotestre.am, which is remotestream.cc

We'd also like to clarify that when streaming from RS you're not buying "premium bandwidth" for a limited time, your not paying for "unlimited file hosting" you're getting unlimited access, unlimited bandwidth to our video library completely advertisement free, no matter if you have 10 viewers or 10,000 viewers!

We have just rolled out a big update (for the second time due to bugs) and with it we're running a half price promotion!

1 Month - $5
6 Month - $25
12 Month - $45

With the new update we present you with 1080p quality movies and shows as well as using your own advertisements for paying users, free users will be limited to our ad supported player.

You'll get statistics such as who's watching what right now as well as weekly viewership!

Our PayPal payment gatewa is now 100% automated so no need to mess around DMing us etc just for your premium status!

A revised request section where paying members can request new content missing from the site.

A new catelogue section where you can view movies and shows as well as the languages we have them in as well as subtitles we have on file!

You can now use your own custom PlayerJS player, if you don't want to, then you can just use your own custom colors too!

We do have a new domain: https://remotestream.cc our old domain has been temporily retired.

There was also a million and one bug fixes too!

We are still offering 1 week trials to new users too!

why blank sir..?
github.php

why blank sir..?
github.php

I saw same issue on videos that aren't avaiable, i think they need put fallback video when it's not avaiable

Thanks guys, I'll work on adding a fallback video now, it's not something I had thought about to be honest haha, if it's just white it's missing from our library
Post automatically merged:

Hi, how much subtitles can be bypassed with the url api? Thanks, i'm testing the service and i'm loving it!

Can you explain a little more, I'm not sure qhat you mean ?

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'll work on adding a fallback video now, it's not something I had thought about to be honest haha, if it's just white it's missing from our library

This means that this service is not good, because the film data is incomplete

This means that this service is not good, because the film data is incomplete

Correct, but it's a two man project and it's the only project that offers 100% adfree self hosted videos in 1080p, which allows you to put your own ads on it and profit 100%. We also support multiple languages, dubbed and native, subtitles and extensive API options such as your own posters, your own player, your own colors.

Our library will soon be completely, it just takes time :)

Paying users can also request missing content that they'd like.

Also unlike vidsrc and 2embed we advertise exactly how mulany movies we have and what language, 2embed and vidsrc only advertise how many links they have, no dedicated movies so it looks like they have 300,000+ movies when in reality they only have 30,000 which isn't too many more than us, we're hoping to have a completely library of 34,000 individual movies by the end of the year

Last edited:
I mean how much quantity of subtitles can be added since url api, playerjs allow add "unlimited" using the parameter

Code:
&subtitle=[language]link

As example i want add spanish, french and portuguese subtitles, its avaiable or just 1 subtitle each time? Thanks!

I mean how much quantity of subtitles can be added since url api, playerjs allow add "unlimited" using the parameter

Code:
&subtitle=[language]link

As example i want add spanish, french and portuguese subtitles, its avaiable or just 1 subtitle each time? Thanks!

Hello, yes, we only allow one remote subtitle at a time, however by the end of the month we will have an option on site to upload bulk subtitles to our system instead of via API.

Also site is under DDoS at the moment so please bare with.

Hello, yes, we only allow one remote subtitle at a time, however by the end of the month we will have an option on site to upload bulk subtitles to our system instead of via API.

Also site is under DDoS at the moment so please bare with.
Thank you, can be added some option to import more subtitles at once since url api? Just as extra feature, having one is very good too, very nice work!

You should add backup 3rd party video api like vidsrc if the video is not available in your library and collect all data that have been redirected to vidsrc api and add all those data to remotestream. So users doesnt need to request movie individually. Your system will collect all video api request that not available in your library.
Ex. remotestream.cc/e/?tmdb=tt10648342 and the video is not available in your library. The system will collect data imdb id tt10648342 and your system will add tt10648342 video in your library or you can add them manually. The important is you collect all the video not available data request in your api.

Last edited:
You should add backup 3rd party video api like vidsrc if the video is not available in your library and collect all data that have been redirected to vidsrc api and add all those data to remotestream. So users doesnt need to request movie individually. Your system will collect all video api request that not available in your library.
Ex. remotestream.cc/e/?tmdb=tt10648342 and the video is not available in your library. The system will collect data imdb id tt10648342 and your system will add tt10648342 video in your library or you can add them manually. The important is you collect all the video not available data request in your api.

That's a good suggestion, the problem is, because it's a paid service I've already received enough criticism for having a fallback video player in the past as they have advertisements. I am working on adding a fallback video so it's at least not a blank page and then I can log that info.

Tonight we will be rolling out "fall back" for all users, in user settings you'll be able to select yourself if you want a fallback video player or if you want to leave it on "no video available", this gives you the option of premium if you don't want ads at all appearing you have the option to disable it, if you don't mind and would rather just have the content then you can forfeit the adfree experience on embeds we don't have and use a fallback.

If premium the fallback services will have your own advertisements on top of the already existing ads. If a free user you will have only the ads provider by the embed service.

Last edited:
Back