Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not recived any email about maintenance. I sent tickets, facebook messages, pm and... no answer. Obviously they are enjoying their weekend while we are losing money.

Good Evening,

I apologize for the inconvenience that caused, We have sent email regarding maintanence, those who claim that they didn't received emails, Kindly login to client area and select " My Emails " there you can find the emails we sent.

About .46 server : Users now can login to server with out any issues.

@Seelej Sorry but we not enjoying here, We are working on background to fix the issues, we and engineers at DC spent 36hours to fix the things.

Update: Tickets have been replied, If i missed any, Please pm me..

Last edited:
Good Evening,

I apologize for the inconvenience that caused, We have sent email regarding maintanence, those who claim that they didn't received emails, Kindly login to client area and select " My Emails " there you can find the emails we sent.

About .46 server : Users now can login to server with out any issues.

@Seelej Sorry but we not enjoying here, We are working on background to fix the issues, we and engineers at DC spent 36hours to fix the things.

Update: Tickets have been replied, If i missed any, Please pm me..

I was angry when i said that so i'm sorry, my mistake acting like that. Please, you have customer's emails, use it for contact with us. No just leave a message in your web without a visible notification. That's just an advice. As i said before, i trust your service and i hope it can continue in the same way.

PS: Sorry for bad english ;)

The chat support and work or 'just a fake?

Good Evening,

The Live Chat works most of the time, If you don't get reply in live chat, Please make a support ticket, we will get back you on ticket asap.

----------------------
Availability of Slots:
----------------------

NL RDP:
-------
NL-LITTLE - 100GB - 2 Slots - $15/mo
NL-BASIC - 200GB - 1 Slot - $22/mo
NL-PRO - 300GB - 2 Slots - $30/mo

NL-PRO - 2000GB - $190/mo

-------------------
Premium RDP:
--------------------

Premium 500GB - 2 Slots - $45/mo

Click here to Order now

Last edited:
Happens sometimes. I had very low speed for 3 days some time ago. I submitted ticked and they fixed it.
Good Evening,

Thanks for helping our customers.
and set to 100kb and I can not change

it's ok thanx for support.

Good Evening,

I request you to not use this thread for support related issues, Your zoom Uploader is Freeware hence you need to submit a ticket at client area to fix things.

Further replies on this thread from you will be ignored.

Yes i have, because my zoom always change back to freeware, when new update available... And i have many other problems, but no answer on my ticket since 2 days, and also no answer on live chat...

Yes i have, because my zoom always change back to freeware, when new update available... And i have many other problems, but no answer on my ticket since 2 days, and also no answer on live chat...

Good Evening,

Zoom Uploader have imposed daily limit on upload, Hence we request you to purchase personal licence at Zoom Uploader website directly.

On going discussion can be found here: http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/179433-zoom-uploader-tool.html

still waiting for the activation since 3 days

Good Evening,

Please pm me your invoice id, I have just activated few of orders.

----------------------
Availability of Slots:
----------------------

NL RDP:
-------
NL-LITTLE - 100GB - 3Slots - $15/mo
NL-BASIC - 200GB - 1 Slot - $22/mo
NL-PRO - 300GB - 2 Slots - $30/mo

NL-PRO - 2000GB - $190/mo

Click here to Order now

Nice service ! :)

BTW please stop removing my FileUploader (z-o-o-m). I have to redownload it again, put in my key and my profile ..etc...really weird

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back