Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't have Zoom. The only thing is Filezilla. But I am talking about just upload to a website. Yesterday I was uploading with much more speed than today's kbs. :S

Well I don't have Zoom. The only thing is Filezilla. But I am talking about just upload to a website. Yesterday I was uploading with much more speed than today's kbs. :S

Good Evening,

I can't do anything from here, Even i don't know your our customer or not.

I request and suggest you to make a support ticket at client area.

Last edited:
Thank you very much! Yesterday I submitted a support ticket. Today they fixed my up/down speed and what's more, the previous day is not lost for me. They gave me one extra day with the original speed. They won me as client. Everything fixed and working properly now. Regards!

site is down :(

Good Morning,

We are aware of this, we are checking and will get you updates on few moments.

thats totally fine and acceptable-sites have up and down times-everyone, the only issue i have is that i wasnt informed via mail that there is an issue nor was it posted on fb nor here, thats what is unacceptable to me, n its not like a couple of minutes, its a couple of hours

Good Morning,

We are aware of this, we are checking and will get you updates on few moments.

thats totally fine and acceptable-sites have up and down times-everyone, the only issue i have is that i wasnt informed via mail that there is an issue nor was it posted on fb nor here, thats what is unacceptable to me, n its not like a couple of minutes, its a couple of hours

Good Evening,

We have informed on our fb page already, You can always pm me here if you have any urgent issue on server.

We will update you when we have any news.

i dunno the rdp HAD zoom but no longer. i sent a pm to chaitan around 2 days ago, but there has been no reply. wat is the sense of a rdp without premium zoom is difficult to understand completely.

Do you still provide PREMIUM VERSION of Zoom Uploader?
I also don't have premium version of ZOOM the last 3days....
I paid all invoices in time. Since their website running again my the last invoice is unpaid and I got $1,5 late fee ...

Made support tickets, but nobody respond...

I would request wj staff to ask the seller to respond to the queries, pms n support tickets or close this thread, at least new buyers wont get affected

Last edited:
Well,

i cant login on the client area any more! And when i want so sent a password request, the website told me my e-mail address dosn't exist. So i cant't write a support ticket.

and i miss my ZOOM Premium Version.

Whats wrong?

Good Evening,

We are working to fix the issue with login, We request everyone to not to post any comments on this thread.

All invoices will be fixed by tomorrow and we requested new keys from Zoom Uploader, we are waiting for the keys once we get we will update all your Zoom Uploader's.

@shakir69 I can say, All servers are working fine so you don't want to assume this an end.

Updates will follows in this post.

Update 1: Database has been fixed. Those who can't login to client area kindly email your Name, Email ID and Transaction details with invoice id to sales@remote-rdp.co

More updates will be updated in this post.

Last edited:
@chaitan, i will be more than happy if this is not the end, but i also assume u will agree as to how frustrating it is wen no one replies to pms n u cannot login to a website n there seems to b no answer from anywhere, n, can i assume there will b days added since a rdp without a zoom is as good as useless (at least for me) - u can check my usage.

@chaitan, i will be more than happy if this is not the end, but i also assume u will agree as to how frustrating it is wen no one replies to pms n u cannot login to a website n there seems to b no answer from anywhere, n, can i assume there will b days added since a rdp without a zoom is as good as useless (at least for me) - u can check my usage.

Good Evening,

You can refer to my post for the updates:

Remote-RDP.CO - E3-1230/E3-1240 16GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU) - Page 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back