Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BPQOzIc.png

Completed 1st year successfully.

BW5LCFG.jpg

My heartfull thanks to all customers for completion of 1st year.

We have some exclusive promo's on this celebrations.

New customers:

Get 10% off on all plan's use coupon code : " 1YEAR "

Click here to Order now

Existing customers:

Get 15% off on all plan's, Submit a ticket for the discount.

Thank you once again!

Last edited:
Their servers are very fast and there was a full 1gbit connection! The hdd (or rar) speed was also very nice. Like more than 100 mb/s per second. :-)
I can suggest you to take this service! The support was also very friendly and competent!

any demo for checking...
Bro send me demo for checking plzz

Good Evening,

Demo has been sent.
Their servers are very fast and there was a full 1gbit connection! The hdd (or rar) speed was also very nice. Like more than 100 mb/s per second. :-)
I can suggest you to take this service! The support was also very friendly and competent!

Good Evening,

Thanks for the review.

==========================

NL-LITTLE - 2Avaialble
NL-BASIC - 1Available

Premium 500GB - 1Available

Click here to Order now

i m not satisfied before . But now from last month they replace new server. and this is too good. and Supports also. Keep it up. and i recommended Buy This.

Yes, confirm. After replace server, the services is very good!!

Good Evening,

Thanks for the review :)

NL Little demo

Good Evening,

Demo has been sent :)

NL-LITTLE - 2Avaialble
NL-BASIC - 3Available

Click here to Order now

Hi..just a little update..I use this RDP for 3 months already..and I'm happy with their speeds.. It's true it was some days down..but a I received extra days. .and I ' happy with Chaitan support.
So I tested several RDP providers and I must say Remote-RDP it's the best for Ryushare dl/ul.

Regards

Hi..just a little update..I use this RDP for 3 months already..and I'm happy with their speeds.. It's true it was some days down..but a I received extra days. .and I ' happy with Chaitan support.
So I tested several RDP providers and I must say Remote-RDP it's the best for Ryushare dl/ul.

Regards
Good Evening,

Thanks for the honest review.
demo please...and after demo I want to use same server ( I been tricked before) so give me a demo on NL LITTLE please...

Good Evening,

I have sent demo, Kindly check out.

NL-LITTLE - 1Avaialble
NL-BASIC - 2Available
NL-PRO - 2Available

Click here to Order now

New customers:

Get 10% off on all plan's use coupon code : " 1YEAR "
*Expires on : 31st May 2013

Click here to Order now

Last edited:
Download and upload speed is good. From what you can understand servers are not oversold. Connection between home computer (with very slow internet) and server is very smooth, no freezing, delaying commands or anything. Rar-unrar speed is above the avarage servers I used before. Torrent seed and download speed is very good. Uploading time to video streaming sites is very good.

Downloads are on the main drive ( on my demo experience, so do not know how it is when you purchased, I will let you know this weekend) so you have to move them to your space after you are done...if you are trying to seed on high ranking sites with many seeder, that 1 minute or so delay can cause you some ratio, so make sure before download anything you set up taget as your drive space..

So over all, you can get a great server for 13.5 usd with discount code provided if you are low budget/average user this is exactly what you are looking for... (Ps: That is what I tired, of course they do provide service to whom with little bit deeper pockets then mine)

Last edited:
Download and upload speed is good. From what you can understand servers are not oversold. Connection between home computer (with very slow internet) and server is very smooth, no freezing, delaying commands or anything. Rar-unrar speed is above the avarage servers I used before. Torrent seed and download speed is very good. Uploading time to video streaming sites is very good.

Downloads are on the main drive ( on my demo experience, so do not know how it is when you purchased, I will let you know this weekend) so you have to move them to your space after you are done...if you are trying to seed on high ranking sites with many seeder, that 1 minute or so delay can cause you some ratio, so make sure before download anything you set up taget as your drive space..

So over all, you can get a great server for 13.5 usd with discount code provided if you are low budget/average user this is exactly what you are looking for... (Ps: That is what I tired, of course they do provide service to whom with little bit deeper pockets then mine)

Good Morning,

Glad to hear good review from you :)

Please check PM

Good Morning,

I have replied your pm, check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back