Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sent me account details, but the username or password is wrong.... great service...

Good Evening,

Account details are correct, i just checked your RDA with the login details provided to you.

Please don't copy paste your details, type the user/pass.

If you have any issue, open a ticket.

Now is back to normal.....but for hours the usage odf the server was hudge (memory and CPU).Ban the users who do that ...i wont not stay again hours to unrar a file

Last edited:
Good Morning cancel,

What is your issue? I don't even got any ticket from you.

There are many users currently using the RDA and they never reported about raring issue, If you have issue open a ticket so we can check what was the exact issue.

Good Morning,

It's not about paint or brush here, if you open a ticket we can know your RDA username and we can check where your disk is located and check the issue.

Open a ticket and explain the issue in the ticket.

I had connection problems with them and another Server is running fine. So i send a ticket to them and got very fast answer.

After not solving the problem he tested my PC-Connection via Teamviewer and my account is running fine from the other RDP.

So the mistake is my Internetprovider.

Really very good and fast support.

Regards
nikita

For me rar process speed is really perfect, 1 minute to rar 10 gb file and 45 seconds to unrar the same file. I recommend it and I want to buy a long time plan.

Upload speed now is quite good, just between 70 and 100 mb\s :))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back