Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UnRaR (41GB)
hkA5W.png

DownLoad(1File 1GBps NL LEASEWEB)
yok6j.png

UPLOAD(FIU)
ELN3I.png

Last edited:
Good Afternoon ckyravia,

Our site is down due to issue's from hosting provider, how ever we will move our website to new host.. You may see website live with in 2hrs.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Good Evening,

We just restored website on new reliable hosting, You may place orders now.

Good Morning syedborhan,

All order's will be delivered with in 5 - 15minutes after placing orders.:)

Hope who is abusing The CPU will get his account suspended!!Already reported for the 2nd time!

I already warned the user who is abusing cpu with big rar file's, i hope he won't repeat again.:facepalm:

Good Morning syedborhan,

All order's will be delivered with in 5 - 15minutes after placing orders.:)

I already warned the user who is abusing cpu with big rar file's, i hope he won't repeat again.:facepalm:

After telling you on messenger , he stops , after you gone cpu usage was again about 70-80%

After telling you on messenger , he stops , after you gone cpu usage was again about 70-80%

Good Evening cancel,

I already warned him in the morning, i see he is not abusing now. If he repeat again his account will be suspended.

Update: He is using store mode to rar file now the cpu is not more than 5-10%

---------- Post added 11th May 2012 at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was 10th May 2012 at 07:28 PM ----------

Good Afternoon,

Only one slot left in the current server, so place your order's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back