Selling Remote Desktop Accounts 1Gbit Port | PhotonServers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponge Bob

Dear all,

We now have launched our Remote Desktop Plans.

We are looking to care about the people who cannot afford the price to pay for the remote desktop accounts. This is just like having your own RapidLeech but on a Remote Desktop Version.

Click Here to Order the Plans

Our servers is in US, Dallas Texas.

I know the first thing you all guys will think? :P Aah this is crap, just this little diskspace???
Yes we want to offer remote desktop accounts to people who want to experience the use of remote desktop accounts at cheap prices.

To request for a trial please open up a support ticket at www.photonservers.info

If you need any software installed please open a support ticket and we will do that for you immediately. :)

For more info you can contact us on MSN/YAHOO/GTalk and more on www.photonservers.com/contact.php

Thanks & Regards

PhotonServers

16 comments
So I must ask, If you can assure me that if I use 368TB of bandwidth in a month you will not cut me off, I will purchase a plan when I get home..

:D

Dear all, Sorry for the delay in the test accounts, i am just finalizing a small configuration on the server and will get back to all with the test accounts.

Cheerz

Hello,

Sorry for the waiting time, there seems to be some issue that we are facing on the server and we are sorting it out. If any of you also has skills in windows 2003 terminal server, please contact us.

We have the licenses ready but the terminal server seems to be failing to install.

We are working on it and once done we will update you with the test accounts.

Thanks & Regards

Hello,

Sorry all, we have had a major issue on the server as it is not letting us connect more than 2 people on Remote Desktop due to the terminal server failing to install.

We are either changing over to windows 2008 or we might get a new server for this.

This will currently be left on hold, till further notice.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks & Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back