VPS reloadIN -Windows RDP/VPS from $8/month ( USA )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very slow speed is a good reason to money-back, don't make clear that you don't refund VPS/RDP is a very good reason to ban, requesting to moderators to ban this seller.

You can see that the seller does not intend to return the money.
No reply, though he was logged
@evildon
Last Activity: Today 06:11 PM
I appeal to the PayPal Resolution Centre
Regards

Last edited:
@SSJ
We didnt gurantee full dedicated speed@100Mbps on the server. All lines are shared, so its really common to have such speed on a shared line.

@zaq10
We are intend to provide you best service.Where you will find a windows vps with such low price.
Its just you dont actually know how to use it.
You ordered a Budget Windows 5 VPS with 3GB ram in it and choosed the Windows 2003 web edition which can only take upto 2GB ram so 1 GB ram gone waste. We have lots of time asked you to check on it and you didn't.

Thanks

You do not understand.
I use this point of agreement:
"We have 7 Days money back guarantee"
Reason:
Very slow speed-other than the contract.
I understand that speed may be lower - but not 300 - 500 KB / s.
Regards
Edit:
Today's upload to Rapidshare.Very very slow...
[SLIDE]http://s2.ifotos.pl/img/rs-up_hnxxaxn.jpg[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
@SSJ
We didnt gurantee full dedicated speed@100Mbps on the server. All lines are shared, so its really common to have such speed on a shared line.

Yeah, but if you know that server is a very poor to uploader, and most of users in here want RDP for this reason, so you must alert about it. I don't told this machine is the worst of world, i'm already had a VPS in same DC for host sites, and a very good experience, but definitly for UPLOADER is very bad.

This server is a big shit.
Fraudster is still not returned the money.

Edit:
@ evildon
Last Activity: Today 04:22 PM

Last edited:
@zaq10
Just request a cancellation on our site, you will get the refund.
We dont actually guess the servers you own and cancel it and refund you.
You need to fill a cancellation request in our billing area, for this to be processed.

Thanks

Request to mods to ban this man. He also scammed me. At the time of buying he stated that you have solous panel but after that he didn't provide me the control panel. Speed sucks big ass and he is still saying that we need to provide some genuine reason. Infact he didn't told me that we have to provide some reason for money back.

Fuck!!!!

@zaq10

Don't spread false reports, you all support request was responded within some hours.
You refund is being processed ( hope you have got the mail regarding that )

Also next time learn about RDP before buying one and using it, so the providers wont get any issues .

Thanks

HI
I would also NOT recommend this buyer @zaq10
As he doesn't know to what's a RDP and how to use it.
So sellers selling RDP to him beware

Thanks

Is ... is requested Reseller hosting experience was on the check
Reseller Basic

is the transfer of some sites to see Guo material support and Thank you for your cooperation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back