Shared reloadIN.com - Reseller Unlimited ( Cpanel|Netherlands)+FREE WHMCS+FREE SSL@$85/year

Status
Not open for further replies.

evildon

reloadIN brings you a Incredible reseller hosting offer.

Its not overselling and there is no catch. We have just done some serious COST REDUCTION methods , so that we can provide such affordable hosting plans.

Our offshore reseller hosting plans give you total control, as well as having less restrictions as our USA packages you are free to host almost anything. Please be sure to check out our terms of service before purchasing! Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his/her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties.The certain portion of hard drive and bandwidth is allocated to reseller account, for them to use as they wish.

This Special offshore reseller package is only limited to a very few. so grab it before anyone else.

Features -

# Best Service with High Quality hardware and software
# FREE WHMCS LICENSE - get start reselling the sapce with the world best billing script
# FREE DOMAIN RESELLER ACCOUNT - Sell domains names at your price. get free domain reseller account from Enom or ResellerClub
# FREE SSL - Get Positive SSL certificate free of charge for a year.

SPECIAL RESELLER ACCOUNT

Unmetered RAID Protected Disk Space
Unmetered GB Premium Multi-Homed Bandwidth
Cpanel+WHM+Zamfoo
PHP 5, CGI, Perl, cURL, MySQL, MySQLi, GD Library, Zend and more...
FREE SSL
FREE WHMCS
FREE Enom Domain Reselling Account or ResellerClub/DirectI Domain Reselling Account

Price - $85/year ( recurring payment annually)

ORDER NOW

Location - Netherlands

Payment - CreditCards, Paypal,Alertpay,Moneybooker

Only limited to a very few. so grab it before anyone else.

Support - We provide support through Email, MSN | Yahoo | Skype | Gtalk Chat.

If any question or doubts please let US know.

Thanks
www.reloadin.com
** Note that all orders are manually checked before fully activation
**It may take upto 6hours for the account setup
*FREE WHMCS, DOmain reseller account and SSL are provided within 24-48 hours of purchase of order and confirmation​

36 comments
I only see live support and email on website. how do your users find the other support gateways?

how long do you plan on being in business? what are your company goals? why should I switch to you with a small business start? how many clients do you work with? how many servers? who's your data center? whats the server specs that I will be on if I order a reseller? how do I know you will stay in business for a long period of time. I order yearly. I don't want my money wasted.

@Sl!M
You can just mail us with your CHat ID we will add you and talk over there

Lots of questions, i will try to answer it fully ;)

We are going strong for 2 years now and will go further.
Our goal is provide the best quality servers at the affordable price possible and also provide excellent customer Service support.
You Will provided with high quality server spaces, with all essential softwares ( like WHMCS,SSL) to get start a business online.
We try to only accommodate clients that we can support.So currently we have around 390+ active clients
Currently We have Our servers located In USA, Russia, Germany and Netherlands.
Our datacenters are different in different locations. ( if you can contact us through mail, we can get you all exact daatceneter and here locations)
If you order a offshore reseller package, you will probably on our new netherland based server which is build with Xenon server with 4cores and 8GB ram
If we are running away we may have already stooped and gone, not waited for 2+years for it :)
The current promotion is only for yearly package, you can also order the monthly package too from our site.

THanks

@l0ck
Hi, yes the domain is not yet 2 years. we know that.

We actually Done business with 2 domains
airinhost . com - for onshore hosting and
airinoff . com - for offshore hosting

Actually a year before we combined both and started the reloadIN

Thanks

@Yann
Yes you can upgrade to master plans :)
@Sl!M
Can you please tell me what you mean by the spec? Hardware?

@#KiRà

Thanks for ordering .

Thanks

i just paid for reseller plan and still don't have access to WHM panel
I created a ticket and don't have answer
how many times do you need to process my new account?

@Sl!M
For master reseller ultimate it will cost $14.11/month

We are not giving alpha resellers.

@tierline

Hi, your order been processed.
We do allow manuall WHM access only after verification.
You have your acount information and now will recieve your WHM soon.

Thanks for ordering

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back