Selling Released.ws - PR2 Wordpress Blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLK

Hey,

I'm trying to sell my old domain, released.ws

Domain Proof:
[slide]http://i.imgur.com/UT5zc.png[/slide]

What do you get:

- PR2 domain
- 2 Year old domain...
- Completely SEO optimized skin
- DB backup if needed.
-Custom Wordpress theme, coded by mRAZA and designed by skords. Costed me almost 200$

The site used to get 2k-3k organic before i closed it 3 months back... It still got numerous PR3/PR4 backlinks. (you can check it via yahoo site explorer.)

I have spent almost 100$ on SEO blasts and backlink boosts. The posts get indexed in seconds so if you post scene releases, you'll get a lot of organic traffic.

Ranks top on these keywords on google

Scene Releases
Scene Release
Filesonic Blog
Fileserve Blog
Wupload Blog

and blah blah blah

DDL Ranks:

Phaze - 3*
AtomicWarez - 1*

Used to be katz 4* but meh....

Traffic is low atm 200-300uv because the site was offline for 4 months and i just broght it back a week ago. Traffic can build very fast but i lack in content and i dont have editors. Still not submitting to phazeddl for now :)

Minimum BID: 50$
BIN : 400$

Payment Methods: Alertpay / Paypal.

Last edited:
21 comments
No man, both released.ws and scenerls.org are my sites. I redirected released.ws to scenerls.org since it was offline. Both are PR2..

lol, do i look like i scam? You don't know me.

Removing my Offer @ $100 - sorry :(

The longer the site remains like this - the more likely the PR will drop and will no longer be indexed faster - not to forget all the dead pages that have been deindexed (http://screensnapr.com/v/AxRgYm.png )

The Site is also losing its ''keywords'' on google

Scene Releases - 8th position 1st page
Scene Release - Not 1st page
Filesonic Blog - Not 1st page
Fileserve Blog - 2nd position 1st page
Wupload Blog - Not 1st page

The site is already dead - domain will be dead too by the time you sell it

Last edited:
Remain like what, it's online now so i dont see how the PR might drop and it wasnt deindexed on google, i used a new DB and made only like 50 posts so the indexed links are low.

And it's not losing ranks for keywords, it ans offline for months so it lost it. Now it's back online, its getting back to its original places. Those keyword rankings were before site went offline for 4 months....

I think you don't understand, its growing, not the other way.

Edit: Got a private BID for 120$

Its not going anywhere, PR2 invalid as its from other domain will lose it in the next pr update if its not redirected to where it was, no traffic/content. worth possibly 15 usd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back