Status
Not open for further replies.

kiddo

Hey guys I have a question regarding downloadwarez.org . Do they have any ranking system like Katz. Eg: 1*, 2* etc. I looked up their entire site and found nothing of that sort so was just curious to know.

My submissions are always right behind so that got me wondering as to how it basically works out there. Can anyone shed some light on this? I would be very grateful. Thanks !

Also How long does phaze normally take to reply to an email any idea? Or how long does it take to get whitelisted?

9 comments
phazeddl has a reputation of taking a long time to respond. but whenever i'd email phazedll, it wouldn't take over a week for a response.

I dont no about downloadwarez but I'm sure it's beter than katz....but
you will likely get ban from katz. Katz wants only his button on our sites.

WTF are you on? Katz would never ban your site for having a button/link of another site.
You just can't have too much of them....

WTF are you on? Katz would never ban your site for having a button/link of another site.
You just can't have too much of them....

it's a long time since I stop submit to katz, but...
for months I submit to katz without problems (bans, etc) and same day when I put phazeddl button I got ban...It's say "for submit dead links" but that links are not been dead, so tell me...!?...

it's a long time since I stop submit to katz, but...
for months I submit to katz without problems (bans, etc) and same day when I put phazeddl button I got ban...It's say "for submit dead links" but that links are not been dead, so tell me...!?...
Again I see an issue where a "noob" webmaster doesn't really understand the fact that when someone says your forum has been banned for dead links they actually check stuff before banning you for that reason.

How do you explain my website having a PhazeDDL button and still being rated 4* at Katz. I now removed the button since Phaze was down and I won't be adding it again anytime soon.

Looks like you're the owner of downloadwarez :P or wait... are you phaze? :P

On topic: Can't say about downloadwarez, but phaze takes some time to reply to your emails, they aren't as fast as katz. But still, they do send pretty good traffic.

Regards

This "noob" products warez for 13-14 years and does not need to be pulled into the someone Ass for rating4*
If you have no idea how to make traffic to your site dont be pain in the ass abot your lovely katz

another reason why I stop with submitions to katz is:

katz is not warez site - katz is machine for making money and a favorite place for DMCA

And of course we all should be submit to all DDL sites not only katz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back