Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonfreecs99

HellO

As u know referral links aren't allowed in WJ but why is there a referral link of filesonic in the adverstie zone in the main page? Isn't it not allowed ?

10 comments
What's the loss , WJ also runs on some $$ , its not free , so might be they using referrels . And its not new in WJ that many thinks are not allowed for members but allowed for members . So what's the point to watch out each and everything , just chill and enjoy .

Yeah i assumed they payed for the adspot but ofcourse the person responsible of the referral link have lots lots of referrals wonder who it is ?

I don't understand why you MUST know who the person is? It might be FileSonic THEMSELVES to track the amount of referrals from WJunction (from that ad itself).

Some companies, when purchasing advertisements use referral links to keep track of the amount of referrals from an ad.

I do hope the OP understands my post, also we are not in a position to post who purchased X ad, for what reason and how much. That type of information remains with administrators only.

I don't think we need to discuss this matter. :)

Thanks, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back