RedSwitches - 100TB Servers Starting From 69 Euros/mo [NL/GE/FR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well almost two days passed and no satisfactory answer to my pre-sales enquiry . I thought they are professional and have a dedicated support team but nothing in my case . Bit disappointed :(

Ram :32GB
HDD : 1 x 2TB
Port : 1 Gbps
Bandwidth : Unmetered

I am Looking to Buy this.. May I know the price with that config

I don't get the promised server as I ordered.You told me to give refund.Also you not replying my tickets.
Refund me fast in today.Very bad service experienced in my Life :(

Last edited:
I don't get the promised server as I ordered.You told me to give refund.Also you not replying my tickets.

Hi,
We have already refunded the amount to your friends account from which you paid. I am sorry but we cannot send the money to your account.

About the server we delivered the server which was promised to you. Your friend opened a dispute with PayPal asking for refund when you were still using the server and then again you wanted us to refund the money to your account.
I am sorry but we found your case a bit dodgy.

Anyways since the money is refunded, I will go ahead and shut your server down. Not to forget as a courtesy we had kept the server online for couple of hours despite of the dispute.
I dont think anyone else would be so generous to do it.

Cheers

Hi,
We have already refunded the amount to your friends account from which you paid. I am sorry but we cannot send the money to your account.

About the server we delivered the server which was promised to you. Your friend opened a dispute with PayPal asking for refund when you were still using the server and then again you wanted us to refund the money to your account.
I am sorry but we found your case a bit dodgy.

Anyways since the money is refunded, I will go ahead and shut your server down. Not to forget as a courtesy we had kept the server online for couple of hours despite of the dispute.
I dont think anyone else would be so generous to do it.

Cheers
You didn't supply me the ordered server in promised date/time. I order 16GB RAM's server, but you give me 8GB RAM in promised date, Then after 2days, You added 4GB more. At last yesterday you added 4GB more.

For refund, My friend opened a dispute. Then in Skype you told me if i close the dispute then you will refund me. My friend closed the dispute. I waited the whole day, but No refund. To get refund, I need to wait more 30hrs, why? After creating support ticket & a lots of reply in Skype, you told my server is ready with 16GB's of RAM, Although I asked you for refund 48hrs before.

And about the server use, I use a little bit (approx 40mins) in first day, Just installing some of software.
After installing software, I saw that the RAM is 8GB :(

I advice you to provide your users the server that they ordered in promised date/time.

Last edited:
Early Black Friday Blowout- Limited Stock

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
=-=

We have some heavy discounts running on our 100 TB bandwidth servers.
Following servers are available in Netherlands and Germany data centers.

Location - Netherlands - EvoSwitch(Leaseweb)

Intel Dual Core G6950
4 GB Ram
4x 500 GB HDD
1 Gbps 100 TB BW
Price - €49.94 /mo

Intel Quad Core x3440
16 GB Ram
4x1 TB HDD
1 Gbps 100 TB BW
Price - € 79.95

2 x Intel Quad Core E5504
16 GB Ram
4 x 600 GB SAS15k
1 Gbps 100 TB BW
Price - €99.95 /mo

2 x Intel Quad Core E5620
16 GB Ram
4x1 TB HDD
1 Gbps 100 TB BW
Price - €99.95 /mo

2 x Intel Quad Core E5620
32 GB Ram
4x1 TB HDD
1 Gbps 100 TB BW
Price - €124.95 /mo

Location - Germany (Leaseweb)

Intel E3 1220
16 GB Ram
2x2 TB HDD
100 Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth
Price - €64.95 /mo

Intel E3 1230
8 GB Ram
2x2 TB HDD
1 Gbps 100 TB Bandwidth
Price - €79.95 /mo

Intel E3 1230
16 GB Ram
2x2 TB HDD
1 Gbps 100 TB Bandwidth
Price - €89.95 /mo

***Please note we do not advertise these servers on our website and are exclusively for Wj and WHT members***Add us on Skype to discuss your requirements

Setup Time: 1-5 Business Days

Book your server now

To Order: sales@redswitches.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back