RedLOAD.NET - PPS 65% - PPD $40 / 1000 - Website & Referral - Weekly Payout

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u allow full download speed for free user or none register ?

i need a good file host i dont care about if u pay for me or no =(

i just dont like cheating hosts also i need to let my user download as they can

my files in berofile was more than 500 for 40% of my files
some of them i got 300 download in 1 day
and berofile dont have a support that answer emails i have 30$ but not paid

so
is ur host give fast download/upload ?
and if u can apply a premium acc for me thats will be great if ur host give me what i want i will pay for the premium ^_^
my user ( tbdragon )

so
and if u can apply a premium acc for me thats will be great if ur host give me what i want i will pay for the premium ^_^
my user ( tbdragon )

Providing free premium for uploaders is easy problem.
But providing fast download for free user, it isn't nesscery and possible. If you want to get fast download for user, you can use some content locker filehost, lol.
We have a profit from selling accounts. I provide nice speed to let them download their files only.

so
my user ( tbdragon )

But providing fast download for free user, it isn't nesscery and possible. If you want to get fast download for user, you can use some content locker filehost, lol.
We have a profit from selling accounts. I provide nice speed to let them download their files only.

i mean by fast download not downloading with 50kb/s ^_^ cuz no one will use it and they will ask me to replace it

if there is some limit for free user can u tell me what is the limit ?! if its around 500kb/s to 800kb/s that will be good and i will start to upload my files from 2day

i mean by fast download not downloading with 50kb/s ^_^ cuz no one will use it and they will ask me to replace it

if there is some limit for free user can u tell me what is the limit ?! if its around 500kb/s to 800kb/s that will be good and i will start to upload my files from 2day

1. My service provides good speed than.
2. There is no limitation for free user, only 1: waiting time. 500Kb/s is perfect speed for free user, and i think it will be appeared at content locker filehost.

2. There is no limitation for free user, only 1: waiting time. 500Kb/s is perfect speed for free user, and i think it will be appeared at content locker filehost.

thats great

then is it possible to upgrade my acc ?! and now i upload a file to get review so i can upload my files
as most files i upload r requested from users so 90% of what i upload will be downloading

my user tbdragon

and sorry to bother u

thats great

then is it possible to upgrade my acc ?! and now i upload a file to get review so i can upload my files
as most files i upload r requested from users so 90% of what i upload will be downloading

my user tbdragon

and sorry to bother u

Done!

red, problems with the remoteupload

What is the problem, my friend???
I think it is normal..... I have made a test :) http://prntscr.com/31oeek

Last edited:
you forget to say that your filehost is SHAVING in counting the sales
two days without any sale !!!!
all my file is Premium only
get more than 800 downloads without any sale !!!!

red brother the remoteupload begins well, but then begins to slow down and eventually freezes
No problem ;)
[FONT=gotham_lightregular]from the browser =(

Upload speed: [/FONT]
280 KB/Sec

You will not have full speed when you use your browser to upload. Our service are located at NL.

you forget to say that your filehost is SHAVING in counting the sales
two days without any sale !!!!
all my file is Premium only
get more than 800 downloads without any sale !!!!

Give me your username.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back