Not open for further replies.
support looks great
i want premium too
i will start here

i cant find how to choose affiliate type
and payment info place at site? where?

Last edited:
[h=1]Software error:[/h] Can't execute select:
Table './redload_filehost/Users' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed at Modules/DataBase.pm line 72.

please fix redman

Table 'Files' is marked as crashed and should be repaired at Modules/DataBase.pm line 82.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@redload.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Table 'Files' is marked as crashed and should be repaired at Modules/DataBase.pm line 82.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@redload.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

always the same problem ............

i cant login

fetch() without execute() at Modules/DataBase.pm line 63.

Retry now, did you check your email?? the sercurity email could be sent to your spam box

I login this site few hours ago and report i cant get email disable security lock.
But now i cant login this site, i cant get email recovery my password, i checked inbox and spam box many times. check for me pls

I'm sorry. i can login this site. but i cant get email disable security lock. i checked inbox and spam box many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back