RechargeGate.in - Bug finding and suggestions competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj

logo.png

Everyone from in and around the world can participate in this contest.

All you need to do is find bugs on rechargegate.in and/or give useful suggestions for its improvements.

URL - http://rechargegate.in

Prizes
For bug finding - One lucky winner will get $30
For suggestions/reviews - Two lucky winners will get $10 each.
One user can participate can be eligible for both of the contests.

Contest ends on 31st Dec.

Regards
Pankaj A.

29 comments
SUGGESTION - disable the user system altogether.... i would never register with a recharge site!!

heck! why should i? my mobile operator gives me better option - enter amount, pay and done!!

as soon as i saw your site - i was pissed off at the login/register screen...

and you should be mentioning the types of recharges u support in the home screen (along with their logos), any recharge offers, payment methods etc - not the login screen :| at first i though its a private recharge site :P

BUG - the TOS, about, contact and FAQ pages dont exist - just the text added in footer :|

722e6f543f02cf4aa31200b55b7eefee.png

Last edited:
nice logo and site mate ..
but one thing as rox said is, i was really pissed off at the site asking me to register !
atleast show us what u offer and what are the plans you give etc etc.
A recharge site with a login page alone isnt too professional ;)

and yes, the "Forgot Password" link goes to the WHMCS page..
so what use in registering, when u can access it :P :facepalm:
why dont you get a script for it in your website's style ? instead of WHMCS one ?

Last edited:
1) I can access whmcs, using forgot password. And can order. So why should i register?

2) Another thing is.. when you bring mouse on Login it will show a Text Icon .. There should be something else instead of it.

3) This error should be in Middle not in the corner:

The following error occured: Email or Password Invalid

4) On click register, This shows up: and it quickly comes under the grey area.

Resize grey area and take it to bottom.

0a62e4bb21.jpg

5) After registering, Registration successful < This should be in middle as well. Not in the corner.

6) Invoice doesn't shows complete details. It shows this on the top left:

Invoiced To
X X X
default,
default, default, default

7) For some reason, The invoice isn't showing up the transaction fees aswell.

Last edited:
why should i register on your site to find bugs... mods look into this plz.

In your words, why have you even bothered to reply to this thread ?
lol everyone.

To answer your question, of course you need to browse each and every feature of the site to find out the bugs.

There's a major bug in your site. I tried to recharge my mobile but it created a invoice and left. Nothing else was done. I had to login to WHMCS and pay that, after i paid that it didn't even add funds to my account.

Check that, ticket also opened.

Thanks umang for reporting, it has been fixed.

All bugs will be fixed soon and suggestions will be considered.

Thanks for your participation.

Thanks for the site pankaj, i already registered there and recharged Rs. 100 successfully. Will post the suggestions soon :)

Bug :

1. After login also in site .. in the right upper top .. its showing "register" button .. so i think some session or cookie problem! so after login it shld not show register button.

2. TOS, FAQ, Contact , About is not yet updated showing "rechargegate.in/#".

3. add funds "enterting text box " it shld be fixed up.

4. when we add both password wrong and then submit then its showing "password do not match " but message is not perfectly showing up.

5. After i register myself. its showing "Registration Successful" but msg is at left side.. so make it at center alignment.

6. Also show name of users (or email id which is registered) which is login.. e.g "Welcome XXXX".

7. when directly click on "add funds" its shows "invalid amount, please enter a number" but msg again on left side.. so make that again at center. Also when this msg comes up at footer no tos,faq or contact anythign is there..

8. Also Put something for going back link like "Go Back" or "Dashboard"

Suggestion :

1. in the operator drop down its showing providers + DTH .. so i may suggest you can keep different sections or some different menu.

2. If possible change the font .. its looking little wired.. as size is big .. try some professional font.

3. Both "Add Funds" and "click on Recharge>>" both are different buttons .. make similar buttons in whole site.

4. There is no logout button after login.. (so better to remove register after login and put logout button"..\

5. I would suggest to use good 3d buttons..

6. I would suggest to have 1 good favicon for your site.

7. I better suggest add more information about your site ..
i) New logo (if possible).
ii) More info about your site.
iii) Mention Payment methods available to add funds.

8. Better to add new currency symbol of rupees : " use new one that we have latest version symbol of rupees".

9. in availabe funds : 0.00 ( do change some in font and text) so it shows like real live value.

10. If possible your site theme like blue or something. bcz there site seeems old.

11. make facebook fan page and twitter and add icon to homepage so users can get latest updates there.. (keep them update everyday).

12. Also some description to your title page of the site. something like "RechargeGate.in - Single gate of all recharge".

13. Also make rememeber password in login box. so user dont have to login again and again. keep something like 24hrs session.

Reviews :

Site still having bugs but the recharge is very instant and fast without any error.
After it solves all bugs and apply new things.. it can get very better.

CAN DO MORE TESTING FOR YOUR SITE BUT HAVING EXAMS AT THE MOMENT. PM ME IF YOU WANT MORE TESTING BY ME!.
STILL DONE AS MANY AS I CAN IN LESS TIME. ;)

I HOPE YOUR SITE GETS VERY BETTER AND GOOD. :sun:

i will upload imgs in 1-2 days.. abt bugs if u want..

Your home page." registration page" look awful!. Users will be willing to first see the available recharge providers,How much fees did you take. etc.! make your first page attractive.! and you will get heaps of users.!

Found the following issues.

There is no Pay Now button on the invoice viewer. So you need to fix that thing.

When you click Add Funds from the home page of client area it creates a new invoice for each click. So invoices pile up all the time you click on Pay Now after clicking on Add Funds.

Moreover the Register button keeps on showing even if the user is logged in.

Do check them.

@pankaj : I am just good prof. font which will seems and look great!

btw ur site really going good.

Okay.

Found the following issues.

There is no Pay Now button on the invoice viewer. So you need to fix that thing.

When you click Add Funds from the home page of client area it creates a new invoice for each click. So invoices pile up all the time you click on Pay Now after clicking on Add Funds.

Moreover the Register button keeps on showing even if the user is logged in.

Do check them.

Will look into those and solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back