Status
Not open for further replies.
From Realvid.net:

There is a delay with payments on Payza, most of the advertising companies don't work with Payza and we can't get funds in. I am working to get a prepayment so i can send the pending payments. I have read, but not answered to all emails because it's a frustrating situation and i want to get it solved ASAP. I can't make any more promises with when i will be able to send the Payza payments.

then it is a scam server ? realvid.net server scam You do not pay

From Realvid.net:

There is a delay with payments on Payza, most of the advertising companies don't work with Payza and we can't get funds in. I am working to get a prepayment so i can send the pending payments. I have read, but not answered to all emails because it's a frustrating situation and i want to get it solved ASAP. I can't make any more promises with when i will be able to send the Payza payments.

then it is a scam server ? realvid.net server scam You do not pay

Hey admin me i hope to pay me, i know your history all time paid all time anounce when have problem ... i still wait to paid me
user: djsyryus14

The admin was pretty serious so far. All hosts have problems with paypal. Some have added their money in other payment processors and others waiting to collect from advertisers. This thing leads to inability to pay. Payment amounts are huge and Payza revenues are still small. Our only chance is that he recover the money from paypal ... but this will happen in over 180 days

realvid.net is a server thieves, crooks who do not pay, thieves who stay with the people's money, and pay $ 20.78 thief from 08/28/2015 PENDING

user : sobrenatural

I lost money because they do not pay as thieves server rocvideo.tv

RealVid lol

2P4JijB.png

Does anyone can tell when you get last payment on realvid.net ? I request last my payout [FONT=gotham_lightregular]2015-09-01 but still I don' get this payment ? [/FONT]

realvid.net is a server thieves, crooks who do not pay, thieves who stay with the people's money, and pay $ 20.78 thief from 08/28/2015 PENDING

user : sobrenatural

I lost money because they do not pay as thieves server rocvideo.tv

+100000000000

This site is not scam, I have 19 payments in the past, the admin always was fast doing it but now have problems with payza, now I thinks its very difficult that the site return to be the same like some time ago, we must wait or test another host but the site wasn't a scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back