Re-Rate WarezOnly! (Trust me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannym23

Hi, im the new admin on WO and would like to know your opinions on the new forum :) all comments welcome.

As you can see from last time, the forums have been re-ordered, we have a new forum skin, serveral changes to the forum all together and mostly in staff changes.

So could you please tell us what you think of the new forum. Hope you like it, thanks.

Code:
http://www.warez-only.info/forums/index.php

P.s, we are also looking for smods, mods and uploaders along with other groups if anyone is interested.

NOTE: You will not see everything unless you are registered, if you take the time to register and give a proper review we are greatfull :) Thanks.

10 comments
I must say the logo is very nice, skin could be more spiced up how about custom staus icons? That register box is annoying it'll make people less likely to register. ;)

Hello Everyone I'm The Founder of warez-only and i like to thank you all for reviewing the site and thanks Dannym23 for your support, more to come guys and the That register box, will be taking care of ok

Thanks for the info Loget. Box removed :) Big news, iv made a new default skin for the forum, so instead of bright, its very very dark :D tell us what you think please. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back